Page 1 of 3
LastLast

HM Halion 25man kill - Ret Pally PoV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsreJ647e0k

Take it at face value. I messed up several times. I know that and I don't need to hear about it. It was a learning experience. Enjoy.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Pie Chart!
    X-Firetree alliance says hey

Sigh...I still havnt even been in his room yet. Havnt gotten to raid last two weeks. Will watch later.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    I dig your sexy sword

Quote Originally Posted by Gerel View Post
    I dig your sexy sword
    I wish I had it during this video. Didn't get it until two days later. Oh well. Thanks.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Does freedom work in the consumption circle? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that it did not, good vid though and grats on the kill.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jämeson View Post
    Does freedom work in the consumption circle? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that it did not, good vid though and grats on the kill.
    Yes it does in the Shadow realm (only time when it slows you, it doesn't on the top). You have to make sure to cast it before you drop the void zone though.
    Arcane/Fire Mage - Armory - <Dread>

Live Stream

Ty for taking the time to do this!
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Obsideus View Post
    Yes it does in the Shadow realm (only time when it slows you, it doesn't on the top). You have to make sure to cast it before you drop the void zone though.
    Ah thank you, I've been macroing it with my cleanse so I need to just adjust the cast order.

Your UI is very nice, what is telling you your rotation on the screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Fleming View Post
    CLC ret, I'd imagine.

EDIT: Overall indisputable video, good quality, no crappy music, good UI, good kill. If I was going to comment, I'd probably recommend blocking your realID friends coming on/offline. What with people being so concerned with people finding facebooks and such.

congrats on getting sulfuras also!

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm View Post
    CLC ret, I'd imagine.

EDIT: Overall indisputable video, good quality, no crappy music, good UI, good kill. If I was going to comment, I'd probably recommend blocking your realID friends coming on/offline. What with people being so concerned with people finding facebooks and such.
    Yeah, that's a good idea. I hadn't considered that prior to capturing. Gonna go ahead and change that now. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by fiziix View Post
    congrats on getting sulfuras also!
    TY!! Didn't mean to log out with it on though.

Too late, i'm already creeping your facebook and I will be at your house in 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleming View Post
    Hendrixstorm is correct. That is clcret. It's not the standard version that you find on Curse though. There is another version available from Curseforge that allows you to track ICD's like you can see in my UI. I have Frostforged Champion (Ashen Verdict ring buff) and Paragon (Death's Choice buff) displayed above the "use next" icon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jämeson View Post
    Too late, i'm already creeping your facebook and I will be at your house in 30 minutes.
    I don't have one, but they might. Sorry.
    Last edited by Prentice; 2010-07-10 at 07:14 PM.

Needs more gangster rap.

Specifically, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PANEcjhSfv4 - God damn I miss when rap was actually good. Other than that, good video. I tried Sol's UI on my computer though, gotta say...that guy like way too many useless addons and uses the highest memory and CPU things available. Go Tuk's or standard!
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2010-07-10 at 07:19 PM.

Grats on the kill nice job Prentice btw i took ur HM LK guide a posted it on my guild forumns were gonna use ur tips and stuff so yea thanks for all the help im a ret pally myself so seeing these hms from the PoV from a friendly Ret is nice!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice movie and a very nice UI.
    Question: what resolution has your desktop and is there an add-on pack that you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmäus View Post
    Grats on the kill nice job Prentice btw i took ur HM LK guide a posted it on my guild forumns were gonna use ur tips and stuff so yea thanks for all the help im a ret pally myself so seeing these hms from the PoV from a friendly Ret is nice!!!
    Thanks. Glad we could help.

Quote Originally Posted by Karmian View Post
    Nice movie and a very nice UI.
    Question: what resolution has your desktop and is there an add-on pack that you use?
    1680x1050 is my resolution. My UI is, in fact, a kit. Its called "Sol's UI - The Ultimate Ret Paladin Raiding UI" and can be found athttp://www.wowinterface.com/download...RaidingUI.html. I have added and removed a few addons, but that UI kit is the core to my interface.

15+ Year Old Account
    you need more expertise xD
    ... wait a sec we got a new raid.. hum..

/go back to hide in his cave while yelling : THE SUN it burn!