Question bc and wotlk quests in azeroth

so i just read the "mag'har" post, and it really got me wondering about that chain quest, where you discover the mag'har and go to thrall etc etc.

Will blizzard phase the game so that Thrall is Warchief until you're lvl 80 and then make a phasing quest where thrall gives the warchief post to Garrosh?

Another quest that came to mind was the Battle for the Undercity. Will it be in the new or old Undercity?

Quote Originally Posted by skycaptain View Post
    so i just read the "mag'har" post, and it really got me wondering about that chain quest, where you discover the mag'har and go to thrall etc etc.

Will blizzard phase the game so that Thrall is Warchief until you're lvl 80 and then make a phasing quest where thrall gives the warchief post to Garrosh?

Another quest that came to mind was the Battle for the Undercity. Will it be in the new or old Undercity?
    Changing a quest to direct you to a different NPC is easy enough.

And why would the Battle for Undercity be changed? It will be old lore pertaining to WotLK in an already phased zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by skycaptain View Post
    Or even better - will there be Thrall or Garrosh?