MMO Champion Forum Suggestion

I suggest adding a market section so people can advertise extremely rare items, TCG Loot, LK Kill runs.

Things people may actually be interested enough in to change server to get.

It wouldnt be the most popular section but there is currently no place for it here. I have seen a few topics like this and if it catches on while there is no proper place to post I could lead to quite a bit of spam.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Deleted
    We aren't too big on these threads. There's a lot of scams based around them and we don't really want to get in the middle of it all.

Heh very good point. I forget lots of people tend to be dishonest.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    i am initaly against this, thats my gut feeling but i may change while thinking harder about it. General a "trade chat" on the forums would end poorly, due to, as said, scams and such.

This is already exists, there is an Ebay of sorts where people auction off Digital items like Account/character Items/gold and suc. It's not exactly legel and is already targeted by lots of scammers. I honestly can't remember the name and don't want to be associated with it but it is there if you want to look for it.

I agree that MMO-C should not egt involved in that grey area.