Thread: Icc 25

Icc 25

After Cata comes out, who's going to want to go back into ICC 25 and kill Heroic LK 25 for kicks? I mean, even at level 80 Sunwell is still rough with group that doesn't know what's going on. So what about ICC 25 HM @ level 85, I wonder how the difficulty will be compared to Sunwell @ 80.
    This is for you, the beta-less: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWDDma9KvAA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hmc View Post
    After Cata comes out, who's going to want to go back into ICC 25 and kill Heroic LK 25 for kicks? I mean, even at level 80 Sunwell is still rough with group that doesn't know what's going on. So what about ICC 25 HM @ level 85, I wonder how the difficulty will be compared to Sunwell @ 80.
    My prediction, you will be able to 2 man it because of the massive health pools (towards the end of the xpac at least) but it will take long as hell because dps wont increase as much as health will

Quote Originally Posted by kalyynthefailadin View Post
    My prediction, you will be able to 2 man it because of the massive health pools (towards the end of the xpac at least) but it will take long as hell because dps wont increase as much as health will
    .. Not sure where you're getting that from. They are upping damage almost as much as health, but to the point where you can't 2 shot someone of an equivalent gear level.
    Vol'jin Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vol'jin
    Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya heart.
    Where is your Garrosh now?

NO SMART FOR YOU

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since my hopes is with the 30% my poor casual guild will finaly kill LK 25
    I will go back there around the last cata tier stufed in block gear with a shadowmorune farm it every week and sell some vanity item's
    OHHH w8 cata is nerfing meh block ;((( , well w/e il just make a dk alt

Quote Originally Posted by kalyynthefailadin View Post
    I want you to think about this. I mean really, really think about this.

10+ Year Old Account
    H LK 25 will still be difficult if you have idiots in your group, regardless of the insane scaling of gear.

It'll be the same concept at the twin emperors in AQ40, you have a stupid group you'll fail.
    Signatures are overrated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm View Post
    I want you to think about this. I mean really, really think about this.
    Lol... ^ This.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, whether it was clear or not, i meant 10 man normal. If i said anything different I apologize

Deleted
    sunwell/ulduar is alot harder then icc imo when it comes to ourgearing it. I mean the tactics in icc are not so big of a deal if u have 100k hp tank and 50k hp raid members. But in sunwell/ulduar you can still have problems. Well probably at 85 sunwell will be outgeared to much so will get more easy, but still.

Defiles will wipe you even with 100,000 health pool.

If you can't kill him now, you won't be able to do LK hc in cata.
    www.scrubbusters.com/ Currently World 12th 6/6hc
    ★★★twitch.tv/hyperia★★★ - Weekly raiding blog.