Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Warriors will dead...

while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed. (reckless) (bluepost piece)

Take away whirlwind as normal rotation and you take away everything that defines warriors, spamming it on aoe with no target restriction is just another stupid aoe skill, which nobody will talent anyway, with cc getting more meaning in cata whirlwind wont be op anyway anymore.

Instead they are giving us stupid mechanics and not fun talents which where never cool.

Whirlwind is fury
    mortal strike is arms

bt is not fury is just some stupid i hit you and get life thing
    overpower is arms as exxecute is. it just fits the arms theme

Bladestorm fits fury but is so good in pvp that arms needs it.

Take away whirlwind and you take away what defines a fury (circle swing mindlessly) warrior.

keep it and give us more ww like stuff

Here some ideas:

Headnut

The Warrior smashes his head against the target, paralyzing players for 5 seconds, or increasing the chance to proc proc slam by 70% of of heroic strikes for the next 8 seconds(pve).

friendly spikes of death

the warrior uses the spikes on his armor to inflikt heavy dmg, to one target by jumping on it and hugging it.

Zonk

smashing the target with both fits creating a thunderclap and smashing the target to the ground (shielbash for all stances but 40 sec cD)

herkulic strength

The weapons the warrior wields suddenly become all light in his hands, attack speed is increased by 30% (additional to flurry)
    as long as the warrior has more than 30% health.

God pierces and strikes

The warrior punches one of his weapons thourgh the opponent, taking the other in both hands and peforming a furious strike (100% crit chance on both hits)
    This could replace whirlwind while giving bt the ww cd and giving god pierces and strikes the cD of bt(because its extremly powerfull.
    The 100% crit chance is to boost warrior dmg in early lvls as well as boost rage. Endgame crit chance feels like 100% anyway.

With the nerfing of arpen warriors will need some op mechanics because right now whe are the class the will be hit most come cata.

Warrior nerfs: Come cata--->

Arpen (greatest impact on warriors)
    Rage wont be infinite anymore in pve
    we need assloads more hit because of the new hs mechanic, no yellow attacking on any second
    new rage mechanics will make us use shouts and all the other skills more often, which will take away a gcd
    no free aoe dmg anymore
    whirlwind as our best or second best attack is gone , while the new ones we have now are sh t
    increaes dmg crit etc talents are gone (will hurt us alot)
    warrior threat will be insane (no minus threat talents anymore, while not having a reset)
    no good scaling with gear anymore because rage impact is gone
    with worgen every class will have our mobility
    enrage will punish us for capping rage (minus rage plus dmg ratio is terrible)
    new skills suck, just look at them
    fury mastery bonus sucks, no enrage increases dmg beside death wishg/ and the sucky one where we have to get dmg which doesnt proc from aoe
    we wont be able to skill wrecking crew anymore , so increasing enrage effeckts will suck. If we dont have a 100% uptime dmg increasing enrage

My dk is at lvl 73 rith now... and i hate questing

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you mean "Warriors Will Die...", or am I missing an inside joke here?
    Varian: Look, I didn't touch your gunship, okay!
    Garrosh: I witnessed, with my eyes, your TESTICLES on my gunship!
    -Argent_Captain

10+ Year Old Account
    And you really think that removing ARP isn't compensated? Or the rage-changes doesn't work and your dps will be lackluster? "increaes dmg crit etc talents are gone (will hurt us alot)", you think this won't be compensated?

Do you honestly think that blizzard will just remove stuff that have been vital to some classes and don't compensate and balance it after that? Nice thinking there.

What is this? I don't even....

Quote Originally Posted by Bizkitz View Post
    If you were bothered to read his post, you will know English is not his first language.

I am not in BETA, so i can't really comment. Dont forget everyone will lose ArP, but i guess it will effect warriors most of all, maybe not even MM hunters any more. I am guessing DK's will gain more from this than anyone, as only blood used ArP anyway.

Friendly Spikes of Death. I so want that.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkitz View Post
    I was thinking the same thing...

i actually like that arpen is going away. Other than that, maybe spice up the single target rotation for fury since the new thing is gonna be CC.

yes they wont because they wnt care the first 6 months till everybody is endgame...as the did with warrior arena for two seasons aka 6 months

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors will dead...
    Stopped reading

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximen View Post
    Warrior nerfs: Come cata--->

Arpen (greatest impact on warriors)
    Rage wont be infinite anymore in pve
    we need assloads more hit because of the new hs mechanic, no yellow attacking on any second
    new rage mechanics will make us use shouts and all the other skills more often, which will take away a gcd
    no free aoe dmg anymore
    whirlwind as our best or second best attack is gone , while the new ones we have now are sh t
    increaes dmg crit etc talents are gone (will hurt us alot)
    warrior threat will be insane (no minus threat talents anymore, while not having a reset)
    no good scaling with gear anymore because rage impact is gone
    with worgen every class will have our mobility
    enrage will punish us for capping rage (minus rage plus dmg ratio is terrible)
    new skills suck, just look at them
    fury mastery bonus sucks, no enrage increases dmg beside death wishg/ and the sucky one where we have to get dmg which doesnt proc from aoe
    we wont be able to skill wrecking crew anymore , so increasing enrage effeckts will suck. If we dont have a 100% uptime dmg increasing enrage
    think over it again, think of balance, and what will happen when stuff changes...

arpen removed? then youll do the same damage without it
    not infinite rage? you dont know that (think of enrage at 100rage)
    wasting gcds? you dont know how your priority list will look in final cata
    damage from rage? last time i checked cata talents bloodrage increased fury damage
    encreased damage from rage effects sucks? you should think of if it sucks, then the bonus can be ramped up

go get some common sense please.

What does your 73 dk have to do with anything at all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximen View Post
    bt is not fury is just some stupid i hit you and get life thing

Take away whirlwind and you take away what defines a fury (circle swing mindlessly) warrior.

no free aoe dmg anymore
    dude....bt is THE fury ability. you´re a rampaging warrior who thirsts for blood and not some guy spinning around like some dancing chic.
    no free aoe seems extremely fine aswell since it was build in into our singletarget rotation unlike the other classes ( well, paladin may be an exception here )
    stop complaining

no more 2-3 button rotation oh my god.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Opreich View Post
    What is this? I don't even....
    QFT.

OT: Warriors are going to be overpowered in cataclysm, have you watched any of the beta videos of people playing? Victory rush looks like a omgwtfpwned+heal nuke. They are going to be the new paladins of wotlk at the start.

from my experience in beta, warriors are quite fine, we still have loads of rage to spend, specially fury warriors, with bloodrage giving more than 60 rage over 15 seconds, battle shout giving 20 rage, and this is without having heroic strike yet(which isn't trainable yet for some strange reason) also leveling a warrior is piss easy with Victory Rush healing you for 30% if it is enabled through a killing blow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    If you were bothered to read his post, you will know English is not his first language.

I am not in BETA, so i can't really comment. Dont forget everyone will lose ArP, but i guess it will effect warriors most of all, maybe not even MM hunters any more. I am guessing DK's will gain more from this than anyone, as only blood used ArP anyway.
    Last time I checked, my MM Hunter was geared around his ArP%.

I don't like the heroic strike mechanic. I don't like the enrage mechanic either (lose 30 rage for damage bonus).

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't use Bloodthirst you're a terrible fury warrior.

Whirlwind isn't that important. You shouldn't be using an aoe every fight, thats a broken game mechanic.

Warriors will dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeld View Post
    Warriors will dead
    warriors won´t dead