Question Addon to know when you’re Stunned/Feared/Slowed/etc

Do you use any addon that lets you quickly know when you are silenced/stunned/feared/CCed in any form?

I’m not looking for a “debuff” box, but only an addon that considers you being CCed for the purpose of an arena.

The reason is, you get a lot of debufs, but not all are “important” in a way where you’re considered to be CCed, and sometimes you are and in the middle of a mess, you can’t see what’s going on (i.e.: counterspelled).

I’m looking for something like Power Auras without having to add EACH possibility.

Anything that let’s me decide whether i use my trinket or not or how long the CC will last.
    thanks.

Deleted
    elkanobuffbars or satrinabuffbars (i think it was called)

create a new buffgroup, set size to something you cant possibly not notice and filter out buffs/debuffs you want to show or not show up

A very simple one would be Lose Control, displays the CC's icon in the middle on your screen and also lets you track CC on party members, targets and focus (probably also on blizzard arena frame), duration remaining is displayed the same way you see cooldowns coming back (may have the option to display a number too, not sure).

Quote Originally Posted by ShellPhown View Post
    A very simple one would be Lose Control, displays the CC's icon in the middle on your screen and also lets you track CC on party members, targets and focus (probably also on blizzard arena frame), duration remaining is displayed the same way you see cooldowns coming back (may have the option to display a number too, not sure).
    That’s exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Does anyone know any addons that play the game for you ?

If you are looking for that kind of addons, I think you might want to skip on pvp and stick to pve.

No insults or anything, but if you need a addon to tell you when you are stunned/cc'd than you obviously miss some things required for pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    If you are looking for that kind of addons, I think you might want to skip on pvp and stick to pve.

No insults or anything, but if you need a addon to tell you when you are stunned/cc'd than you obviously miss some things required for pvp.
    Please re-read the thread. I want a better way to identify my CC, my partner’s CC, my enemies CC.

The suggested alternative is perfect for that. You get lots of debuffs from different classes, most are not CCs. Default UI makes it hard to distinguish the important ones. I rarely use Mods other than Gladius and PowerAuras; in fact, I use the default unit frames with scripts to move the UFs. I’m not good at PvP, but I’m at 2100 rating on 3v3 with my priest a 2030 with a Rogue. So I’m an average player (and I don’t have intentions to become a Pro). I haven’t done PvE since Black Temple.