Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The only reason forsaken, trolls and blood elves still are in horde is beacuse of faction balance (in cata). Tauren would probably be neutral.

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingedtoast View Post
    I suspect he'll be overthrown.. Or overpower the leaders he's losing control over or something. Probably overthrown though I mean he's dicked with the Tauren, Forsaken, and the Trolls.. Only got Belves and Orcs left that still think he's a decent leader. To our knowledge.
    I had something in mind along these lines. He'll either changes his ways and slowly become more and more like Thrall (which from some of the cata beta I have seen it looks like this is the way it's leaning). Or he will still act like a bloodthirsty fiend and the combined might of the horde will overthrow him and Vol'jin will take command of the mighty horde (which from a quest line it looks like Vol'jin wants revenge)
    Seriously if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of you life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level - Bruce Lee

I'm not sure it's possible for someone to be assissinated, but okay, I'll play along.