Deleted

What Addon is this??

was hoping to start something that might be interesting. im interested in finding out which addon this is-

http://img820.imageshack.us/i/34619293.png/ the buff/debuff/CD monitor

hope to hear from you.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Forte Xorcist or something like that i think if i'm not totally out taking a ride

There's also something similar called Sexy Cooldown but I think that specific one is Xorcist yea.

Yes that is ForteXorcist, with the colour indicating the type colouring the remaining duration/time on the bar.
    As far as I have seen, that specific feature is ForteXorcist specific.
    SexyCooldown, Cooline both offer a similar bar also without all the extra "fluff".
    Those are better options should just the bar be required.

Yeah its ForteXorcist.

Also, I am wondering what the raid mod is. I am guessing grid that has been like modded out the ass, but I am curious.

Grid certainly looks likey due to the indicators, but I do believe that is not the only one to offer that.
    There are plenty of Raid Frames, and while grid may be the "standard", it is by no means the only one good enough for the task.

Yeah, I have just been looking for new ways to re-do my grid. Tunneling those ugly square frames as a resto druid is just bleh. I love grid though because of the way I can show 4 of my hots, and their duration left with just the little dot and color. Keeps it really clutter free.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure that one IS Grid. However, Vuhdo can look very similar (and even includes corner indicators like Grid).

I think he's just changed the font, texture, and customized his indicators a tad.

Deleted
    ok thanks for that is so helpfully. now i need more help with this addon

http://img205.imageshack.us/f/45624375.png/

tukui.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Which one? There's at least 6 different addons there.

That image is indeed from a compilation called TukUI.
    If there is a specific addon, or feature there you want indentified, then point it out specifically.

Deleted
    ok my bad will make it more clearer in the future,,= . but have you found using Tukui easy. my version keeps bugging out, its from their main site. i would love to use it as its simple, clean and low ram which is wht i want. are there any out there that have a look much like TUKUI.