Page 1 of 3
LastLast

i feel bad for low lvls when cata comes out

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...377467311&sid=

it said in elywnn forest that 10 lvl 80 elites patrol the roads. i mean come on WTF???? new players are gonna make an acc get killed in 12 seconds by some crazy ass lava monster and then quit

Read the post again.

Guards, that means alliance NPCs there to protect the lowbies from angry Horde.

I don't think they're holding hands here. Ganking and World PVP is fun, but not if that's all you ever experience.

If you try WoW from a critic's point of view (currently) it kind of sucks. If you don't have that mystical feeling of omfg this is a huge ass game, you're gonna be underwhelmed by your abilities and strength over... boars.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthteller View Post
    Are they just trying to remove any sense of danger or possibility of dying. Why not just make players totally invulnerable to damage until level cap

Talk about being spoonfed and having your hand held
    Have you ever tried fear-pulling 5 mangy wovles, no? I thought so.

Danm wolves hit hard in many numbers!
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlins View Post
    I only shave my beard and balls.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are they just trying to remove any sense of danger or possibility of dying. Why not just make players totally invulnerable to damage until level cap

Because those level 80 elites are really going to be a huge challenge against level 85 players.

Frankly, if that is their purpose, make them level 85 elite or don't bother. The only thing they're going to do is prevent level-appropriate PvP (or at least, sub-level-cap PvP) which I can't recall anyone on a PvP server ever complaining about.

And if their purpose is to save lower level players who overpull, create a better solution such as giving the mobs slower run speeds/shorter leashes or thinning their spawn points.

this HAS to be a troll or the world will end very soon with such stupid ppl
    yo

10+ Year Old Account
    You shouldn't become overly dependent on others to bail you out of things.
    Wait sorry... I must have missed the last 5 years of gameplay which pinnicled with players being CARRIED through instances...

statistically, most new players quit before level 10, make it easy and an enjoyable experience and they won't quit.... duh
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

reading the whole post, those 80 elites may not be agressive to the low levels, but there's PLENTY more fel reavers patrolling just about every zone. elite forest ettins i see are particularly popular. in almost every zone i saw "...and this island now has a giant elemental elite on it" or something like it. so glad i'm rolling a rogue..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Lol @ implying Elwynn Forest is hard.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to defeat you in a duel, you would have to fight off the strong urge to thank him.
    He would be allowed to use speed hacks in Battlegrounds- if he needed them.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He is- The Most Interesting Player in the World of Warcraft.

Every member of the group or raid contributes an equal amount. No one player is better than another.
    i sense sarcasm =)
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating

I approve of this thread and the epic lulz it is sure to bring.

Ah here comes the e-dick waver. Keep in mind were talking about new players. Are you saying you've never died a single time leveling in Elwynn?
    You have to admit, complaining that Blizzard is spoon feeding players and making the game too easy by reducing the difficulty of Elwynn forest is pretty fucking funny.
    The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games.
    - Robert A. Kotick, CEO and President of Activsion Blizzard 2008-2023

Quote Originally Posted by feroid View Post
    You have to admit, complaining that Blizzard is spoon feeding players and making the game too easy by reducing the difficulty of Elwynn forest is pretty fucking funny.
    Elwynn was such a nice place, it was created for low-level hardcore players! Now they are making it sooooo casual. Damn you Blizz!!!!!

/SARCASM
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating

OP is a pro troll