Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I love the ui its probably the best one i hsve used since kilrogg XD~!

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quick question, with what UI scale do you play?

Beaconz and Beacs - Dentarg horde

I'll be honest, I was never a fan of your older versions. This one however, is outstanding. I've always been a fan of neat panelling and symmetry, and everyone is going to prefer different things, but I think you've done a great job with this.

I personally use a modified version of Tukui, mainly for the decoration at the bottom (information bars)and just generally how the whole ui can be tailored around one theme. I am also a healer, so I like to have Grid higher up and 'wedged in' hence my unit frames being slightly higher. All in all though I think this ui is just as good, so well done on your efforts. I personally have my own power auras as I generally don't want to see half the stuff your resto ones offer, however I used the enhancement auras when I used to play that as dps and absolutely loved them.

(this is mine http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...310_145939.jpg)

I have a few suggestions for you or for any other users that might make this ui even better. First of all I think a solid information bar would be a great addition to this ui. For friends, guild, gold, etc. I can't see this anywhere. I also think the second chat box on the right hand side is wasted. I've never seen the need for this. Again it is personal preference, but I would highly recommend you have the damage and threat boxes down there, like I have on my ui.

Anyhow, again, nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by Goregasm. View Post
    how is this UI on Addon Memory?
    With a few added addons i sit in Dal with about 26MB usage maybe? never saw in a raid, I assume it'd probably be ~30ish with skada going.

I've made a few adjustments, swapped some addons(mainly Deus Vox Encounters for Raid watch2) and i gotta say it's pretty damn awesome. I even got a few fellow shamans(and non-shamans) using this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronix View Post
    thx for the reply on the other thread just before lock. I have a follow up question from that. Before i was asking about debuffs, and the threatplates was a good addition (plus the addition of the debuffs on the right, very nice.) but I was wondering how I can get buffs and debuffs showing on my actual characters plate, and my target plate. In your pic just up above you have a mage and these features seem to be turned on. I'm wondering what switch I can flip for this? Thank you much.
    Not sure exactly what you're meaning. Is satrina buff frames not using the profile?

Try typing /sbf options and click on profile at the bottom. Switch to UltimateShamanUIenh.

---------- Post added 2010-07-13 at 10:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Releaf View Post
    Quick question, with what UI scale do you play?
    Slider is all the way to the left.

uiScale "0.63999998569489" according to the Config.wtf

---------- Post added 2010-07-13 at 10:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by morphosys View Post
    With a few added addons i sit in Dal with about 26MB usage maybe? never saw in a raid, I assume it'd probably be ~30ish with skada going.

I've made a few adjustments, swapped some addons(mainly Deus Vox Encounters for Raid watch2) and i gotta say it's pretty damn awesome. I even got a few fellow shamans(and non-shamans) using this.
    There are a few profiles you can play with in ACP ( addon control panel ) that have various addons turned on and off for more or less addons.

Using the "raid optimized" turns off all extraneous addons such as options or addons not needed for specific raiding dungeons.

Low Memory turns off a great deal of addons in an effort to minimize what you actually need for raiding.

I'm trying to change the kgpanels config from Skada to Recount since I'm more used to it but I don't know how to do it, any chance you know how to? I mean the panels on the top to open the Skada window.
    Last edited by Photek; 2010-07-13 at 09:18 PM.

Deleted
    any ETA on a 1680x1050 version?

Quote Originally Posted by Photek View Post
    I'm trying to change the kgpanels config from Skada to Recount since I'm more used to it but I don't know how to do it, any chance you know how to? I mean the panels on the top to open the Skada window.
    The Toggle Skada "OnClick" is as follows:
    if pressed and IsAddOnLoaded("Skada") and not IsControlKeyDown() then
    CombatLogClearEntries()
    Skada:ToggleWindow()
    if SkadaBarWindowTUSUI:IsShown() then
    PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Interface\\uCharacterSheetOpen.wav")
    else
    PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Interface\\uCharacterSheetClose.wav")
    end
    self:SetAlpha(0.25)
    elseif released then
    self:SetAlpha(1)
    end
    if pressed and IsAddOnLoaded("Skada") and IsControlKeyDown() then
    Skada:Reset()
    PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Interface\\iAbilitiesTurnPageA.wav")
    end
    You'll want to change it to this:
    if pressed and IsAddOnLoaded("Recount") and not IsControlKeyDown() then
    CombatLogClearEntries()
    if Recount.MainWindow:IsShown() then
    Recount.MainWindow:Hide()
    PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Interface\\uCharacterSheetClose.wav")
    else Recount.MainWindow:Show();
    Recount:RefreshMainWindow()
    PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Interface\\uCharacterSheetOpen.wav")
    end
    self:SetAlpha(0.25)
    elseif released then
    self:SetAlpha(1)
    end
    if pressed and IsAddOnLoaded("Recount") and IsControlKeyDown() then
    Recount:ResetData()
    PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Interface\\iAbilitiesTurnPageA.wav")
    end
    There is also the "OnLoad":
    if IsAddOnLoaded("Recount") then
    self:Show()
    else
    self:Hide()
    end
    If you're wanting to re-parent the "Skada Background" panel, re-parent it to "Recount_MainWindow".

Edit: Just so you know, you can control click on the button to reset skada, or in this case reset recount.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2010-07-13 at 09:56 PM.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    so after using your old UIs for a very very long time and always updating to a newer version and having no problems what so ever i stumbled upon one today! i seem to have the problem where all the boxes where the spells go and such are all extremely squashed together!

ill post a link once im allowed seen as this is my very first time posting -.-

ive never had this problem with any of your older versions and im now wondering wether ill need to resixe stuff myself? on my screen im currently using the 1680x1050(wide option)and like i said, had zero problems using this option before.

thanks for your reply when you get round to it and congratz on a job well done!

Quote Originally Posted by aT1C View Post
    any ETA on a 1680x1050 version?
    I'll get to it soon.

---------- Post added 2010-07-13 at 02:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
    so after using your old UIs for a very very long time and always updating to a newer version and having no problems what so ever i stumbled upon one today! i seem to have the problem where all the boxes where the spells go and such are all extremely squashed together!

ill post a link once im allowed seen as this is my very first time posting -.-

ive never had this problem with any of your older versions and im now wondering wether ill need to resixe stuff myself? on my screen im currently using the 1680x1050(wide option)and like i said, had zero problems using this option before.

thanks for your reply when you get round to it and congratz on a job well done!
    The UI is intended for 1920x1080, which would cause some problems for your resolution I'd imagine.

Edit: Just saw the screenshot you PM'd me:
    http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1240/uicrap.jpg

The actionbars are just being clamped to the screen (forced not to go offscreen) so the placement is pushing it further than the resolution you're using.

I'll be posting a 1600x1200 version later on that'll match a bit better.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2010-07-13 at 09:54 PM.

That was fast! Thanks Works perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamtasticle View Post
    Edit: Just so you know, you can control click on the button to reset skada, or in this case reset recount.
    Yeah learnt the hard way that lol I was opening the window while talking on vent (binded on control) and reseted whole session.

I'll get to it soon.

---------- Post added 2010-07-13 at 02:52 PM ----------

The UI is intended for 1920x1080, which would cause some problems for your resolution I'd imagine.

Edit: Just saw the screenshot you PM'd me:
    http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1240/uicrap.jpg

The actionbars are just being clamped to the screen (forced not to go offscreen) so the placement is pushing it further than the resolution you're using.

I'll be posting a 1600x1200 version later on that'll match a bit better.
    Also one thing you didn't noted, the Character Button from kgpanels is missing, you can barely see it on the left end. I'm using his res and took some time to adjust those things ^^
    Last edited by Photek; 2010-07-13 at 10:35 PM.

I'm trying how to figure out how I can use this with my other characters as well. I tried using the /reflux UltimateShamanUI on my warlock, but it didn't do anything. I'm not that great with tweaking addons myself. Otherwise this is a great addon I would recommend to anyone.
    Also I was wondering when we could expect to see a 1920x1200 version?

Quote Originally Posted by Skarro View Post
    I'm trying how to figure out how I can use this with my other characters as well. I tried using the /reflux UltimateShamanUI on my warlock, but it didn't do anything. I'm not that great with tweaking addons myself. Otherwise this is a great addon I would recommend to anyone.
    Posted on the first page:

/reflux switch UltimateShamanUIenh

Case sensitive!

I tried the exact same thing, i really love this UI, mainly because v. 2.2 was so easy to use on all my other characters, and i do play a lot of different characters >.<
    But with this version, it worked great on my shaman, little tweaking with panels and dominos cause im using 1680x1050, but nothing major.
    I then logged to my pally, and typed /reflux switch UltimateShamanUIenh
    Nothing happened, besides a lua error, which i have no idea what means.
    I hope you can figure out a solution, cause i would hate to need to switch to another UI.
    Thx in advance, and thx for the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Achillian View Post
    I tried the exact same thing, i really love this UI, mainly because v. 2.2 was so easy to use on all my other characters, and i do play a lot of different characters >.<
    But with this version, it worked great on my shaman, little tweaking with panels and dominos cause im using 1680x1050, but nothing major.
    I then logged to my pally, and typed /reflux switch UltimateShamanUIenh
    Nothing happened, besides a lua error, which i have no idea what means.
    I hope you can figure out a solution, cause i would hate to need to switch to another UI.
    Thx in advance, and thx for the great work.
    I've had no problems with my other characters, you may want to copy the saved variables for each character, but I've had no problems with the UI on my other characters.

The ACP profiles do have reflux switched off so you may just be trying to do a reflux switch without reflux being enabled.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2010-07-14 at 08:37 AM.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    cheers shamtasticle! in that case ill go back to using 2.2 <3

thanks again ^^

Hello,

I'm currently using Ultimate Shaman UI v2.0, and I really like it. But during raids, I have like 4-5 fps, and it annoys me very much because I simply can't do a shit. It may be my computer, but it's not supposed to be 4 fps because of that. Any ideas? Thanks

[/COLOR]Weee!

I must have the power auras you use for your mage :O Gimme pl0x <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kscrub View Post
    Hello,

I'm currently using Ultimate Shaman UI v2.0, and I really like it. But during raids, I have like 4-5 fps, and it annoys me very much because I simply can't do a shit. It may be my computer, but it's not supposed to be 4 fps because of that. Any ideas? Thanks
    What are your computer specs? Have you tried using the other ACP profiles? They should increase your computers performance some.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would this pack be compatible Razer Naga, because I do believe the Naga uses Dominos so perhaps I answered my own question hmmm