Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    If he's from USA there's a high chance he wasn't.
    People are dense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

Skiiiinnnnssstttoooorrrmmm!

Deleted
    I wonder how Marrowgar would look like. A box with an axe sticking out of it?

Marrowgar would look like my avatar holding his giant axe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammikaameri View Post
    God, I hope we'd still have TBC and not WOTLK, lucky bastards.
    I agree TBC > Wrath
    In the game of chess you can never let your adversary see your pieces.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Marrowgar would look like my avatar holding his giant axe.
    I could do with that.

A lots of Chinese players plays on Taiwanese servers, Taiwanese (Is that what severs in Taiwan is called btw? <_<) servers is practically the same as European/US servers, so it's no wonder Chinese players would rather play on those.
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau

Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska View Post
    Actually, chinese as a language doesn't exist, it's either cantonese or mandarin!
    /flex
    Well played sire, well played......

And yeah, I got trolled. /shrug.

not sure if this has been mentioned already but the shamans could be wearing tank shields because some of the weapon models that had skulls etc. on them were replaced with the models of the tank shields.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damntree View Post
    American English is a language just like British English. There are differences. derp.
    It's still an English language, hence why you call it "American ENGLISH". I wouldn't go as far as to calling it another language though, more like a dialect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithsonian View Post
    YOU ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE CUP?

Everyone knows you should never any liquids, especially around computers. I keep a wetvac and absorbent towels handy in case I ever any liquids. If I ever coffee though, God help me, call 911 because I have more than computer issues.

TL;DR- Always the whole thing in a safe, dry place.

Quote Originally Posted by Luciev View Post
    Seriously I don't get it, what is so frightening about bones? what is wrong with these people...it's a part of the human body god dammit.
    It's not whether it's frightening or not. It's considered as some sort of a sacred remains of your loved ones who passed away.

Those bodies which were cremated instead of buried would have their own family members picking up the remaining bones from the ashes to place in an urn, which will be placed either in a temple or at their own homes' altar.

This is part of the Chinese culture, though I think a proper burial (with a complete body) is still much preferred to (than cremation) in China, especially with the older generation.

So no, it's not that they are afraid of bones.

How do you go to Chinese servers?

Lol. I realized even though I can read all the chat in mandarin just fine, I have troubles linking them to the English WoW terms...

Quote Originally Posted by Zartec View Post
    How do you go to Chinese servers?
    I'm guessing he went to the Chinese WoW site and got 10-day free trial.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the reason shammys are wearing shield is because they Off-tank >.>
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

OMG, I wish our corpses were graves instead of skeletons. That is fucking hilarious. I knew that China had to censor exposed bones, but I didn't know their corpses are graves. That is so awesome. I'd love to go into a BG and see a ton of little graves everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    If he's from USA there's a high chance he wasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    I'm an American (or a USAian i suppose ) And I absolutely cannot stand people trying to start US vs EU shit. I should ban the person who called us all stupid but I'm not going to. However be warned, You'll be banned for a long time if you insult a countries people whichever country it may be. Grow up kids.
    Just saying...

10+ Year Old Account
    What use is our uncensored graphics if we don't put our new found rage and chaos to use?

We have all been witness to a terrible tragedy; the blood of good men has been censored upon this soil. Honorable knights, slain defending their lives...our lives. And while such things can never be without censors, we must remain vigilant in our cause. The Censor Lords must answer for what they have done and must not be allowed to cause further censorship in our world! I make a promise to you now brothers and sisters: The Lords of Censoring will be defeated! On this day, I call for a union! The Argent Americans and the Order of the Europeans will come together as one! We will succeed where so many before us have failed! We will take the fight to China, and we will tear down the walls of censorship! The American European Army comes for YOU, Censor Lords!
    Last edited by MortalWombat; 2010-07-13 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aswed View Post
    I'm guessing he went to the Chinese WoW site and got 10-day free trial.
    yep.