I just bought a... Celestial Steed?!

Well, today I was checking my email when I noticed this: http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6384/strangeemail.png
    I was confused at first, wondering if my account had been hijacked (it was not) so I figured I would try the code
    which was invalid. The last 4 digits of the credit card number in the receipt are also not mine. So is this a very elaborate troll
    email? A mistake on blizzard's part?

You are now a proud owner of TRH. Gratz.

It's an obvious scam. I hope you didn't follow any of the links in the email.

Hover over the links in the e-mail to find out if they're spoofs or not.

Go to the blizzard website manually and check your account.

Either a mis-mail or a troll e-mail

Wait did you click on a link? Because if you did you may want to recheck the whole account hijack deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a scam email, I did buy the celestial steed, and there are very subtle differences in that email compared to a legit one.

scam, got 4 at once on my email, was fail.
    Mouseover the link and it tells you all.

Its a scam. I bought the celestial steed and didnt get an email. You get confirmation while Your buying it.

Deleted
    Got that one too. And it's obviously scam.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Deadmines, Westfall, Eastern Kingdoms, Azeroth
    It is fake the real e-mail is just sales@blizzard.com and that one uses bullets for the steps, mine was numbered 1-5.

Ah, thanks for the fast feedback. I didn't think to mouse over the links but I was careful enough not to click them.

I got an e-mail like this earlier today saying that there was a faction change pending on my account, all the links lead to a scam website and not the ones that were actually linked..
    ah these scammers, what will they think up next.