Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Im all out of drinks and im stood next to this lake.. but

My character cant create a scoop type hand shape to drink some of the water, ive wondered why you cant just have a little slurp from a puddle to get some mana back.

**As i make this post now, my shaman is in borean tundra far from vendors and questing with no drinks ;_;.

Anyone else think we should be able to drink natural water?

So warriors should be able to obtain rage just by punching themselves right? It is a game mechanic. If casters are to replenish mana from a free source, then other classes will bitch about their fair share of... lets just say consumables.

Wait, wait... forgot to <insert Tauren grass joke>

I guess the mana regeneration would be very low if you just drink from a random dirty puddle. You see the quality of the water would be inferior to for example: Refreshing spring water

Well, you don't know what dirty gnome, or tauren/troll bathed in that puddle now do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonshardz View Post
    So warriors should be able to obtain rage just by punching themselves right? It is a game mechanic. If casters are to replenish mana from a free source, then other classes will bitch about their fair share of... lets just say consumables.

Wait, wait... forgot to <insert Tauren grass joke>
    Bloodrage. That's pretty much the general concept for how it works.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Deleted
    You've obviously not seen what i do in lakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Laid eh View Post
    My character cant create a scoop type hand shape to drink some of the water, ive wondered why you cant just have a little slurp from a puddle to get some mana back.
    Radiation. Why do you think the mutation rate on Azeroth is so high? Magic makes everything radioactive so if you drink water that hasn't been purified by a vendor, you get a stacking DoT debuff called Cancer.
    Ultralisk-Nagrand / Táne-Nagrand / Wuggles-Nagrand / Koras-Thaurrisan / Dieselsun-Thaurissan / Bezoar-Thaurissan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultralisk View Post
    Magic makes everything radioactive so if you drink water that hasn't been purified by a vendor, you get a stacking DoT debuff called Cancer.
    Pro. As. Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    You've obviously not seen what i do in lakes.
    Lol and what would that be? D:

Deleted
    Lol and what would that be? D:
    It's illegal in 6 states, and frowned upon in 19 more.

10+ Year Old Account

**As i make this post now, my shaman is in borean tundra far from vendors and questing with no drinks ;_;.

Anyone else think we should be able to drink natural water?
    Casters standing in water with a giant straw to sip while they cast. I can see it now

I drank the water in Fallout 3. Eventually my character started growing additional limbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Muraza View Post
    Casters standing in water with a giant straw to sip while they cast. I can see it now
    Reminds me of http://leasticoulddo.com/comic/20100615
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Actually, a lot of water contains bacteria or parasites that range from quite uncomfortable, to extremely deadly. Unless you intend on boiling that water in the palm of your hand, I suggest walking to town and getting a bottle.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Unless you intend on boiling that water in the palm of your hand, I suggest walking to town and getting a bottle.
    Eh, I could see a Shaman or Mage being capable of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if theres a 1% chance to get poisoned and die.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    Eh, I could see a Shaman or Mage being capable of that.
    Mage
    At this point I think we are missing the point.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

try drinking water from the lake in north felwood...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    At this point I think we are missing the point.
    Negridoom, when i first saw you on these forums, I saw you and your annoying pictures and hated you. But over time, I have grown to love you, and adore you. Please, please, never stop what you are doing. I Love you Negridoom. May your work continue for years to come.

Love forever,
    Starbuy

All is good.. i have bought some drinks !

No more salt water for me...