Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    45 days on my main, maybe another 50 combined on the rest of my characters. I only really get on to raid, have since BCish
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

Low ball estimate, 750-800 days /played when I add up my all my chars. DK main was around 200 days /played last time I checked, which was 6 months ago or more.
    Last edited by Genetics; 2010-07-12 at 07:42 AM.

My highest is just under 43 days played. All together probably about 80 - 100 days, as I have five level 80s. My current main, Amoveo, who is the most geared and farthest progressed is actually under 20 days played though.

10+ Year Old Account
    My personal play time is only about 200days combined on all chars since october of 2006, but my friend's xfire account has him at 8486hours played which is a little more than 353.5 days played time, however he told me he thinks he has about 300hours played time from before he got an xfire account, which would place him at a little over 366days played time. I asked him if he could tutor me in the ways of being addicted to WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by hom View Post
    2058 days
    Coincidence the game has been out for 2058 games about? Bad troll. And bad me for feeding the troll.

My shaman has like 48 days played, my hunter has like 10. Started this account March 2008. Had hunter in vanilla wow I played for like a year and a half.

i rerolled to my mage mid BC, at 110days played 69 as 80

the rogue me and my friends all shared for 3 years... has over 400 now

/brofist
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    okay, i'm going to try a crazy new theory: i'm going to take my pants off and type this in the nude (shirts are for pussies in the first place). i will also type it slowly and in full capitalized letters so those with impaired vision can see it (though it will not be in caps, since i hold down the shift key HA).

I hit 200d played on my main a couple of weeks ago, 206d as of writing this. Realm total played on all chars 497d, so almost 500d played on this realm of mine (9x lvl 80 + bank char), plus some random low level alts on other realms.

I've been playing 5 years soon, averaging out about 100d/year = about 6.5 hours per day. I need a life.
    "The Insane" is the Everest of WoW.
    Why would anyone want to do it? Because it's there.

248 on my main
    481 total

343 days across all toons

Longest being main, which is a druid at 214 days....

Do they sell lives at the store?

This just makes me sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 80 Hunter - 56 days
    Level 80 Druid - 19 days
    Level 33 Mage - 2 days

I think I've spent more time reading the books...
    Last edited by Conzin; 2010-07-12 at 03:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    had 116 days played on My original account, 172 days on second, and 86 on my current one. So 374 total.
    Mmm addiction.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

well about 70 on hunter, 35 on shaman, and about 400 on deleted alts :/

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

10+ Year Old Account
    In the 3 years that I have been playing I have just under 400 days played between all my toons. Meaning that over 30% of all my time is spent playing this game, it is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by kyocere View Post
    in the 3 years that i have been playing i have just under 400 days played between all my toons. Meaning that over 30% of all my time is spent playing this game, it is sad.
    self-owned

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    This just makes me sad.
    i'm pretty most people play wow to have fun, and hang around with friends and obviously be entertained. how is playing Wow for hours different to watching TV? or Driving your car? going clubbing? wow is a form of entertainment, why is it bad we do that? tell me
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

Quote Originally Posted by kosmosu View Post
    523 days 19 hours 25 mins. been playing sense November 2004
    That's 524 days of your life you will NEVER get back.

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    i'm pretty most people play wow to have fun, and hang around with friends and obviously be entertained. how is playing Wow for hours different to watching TV? or Driving your car? going clubbing? wow is a form of entertainment, why is it bad we do that? tell me
    This. God forbid someone gets entertained by a video game -.-

Just at 80 days, 6 hours over the past three years and two months (between all toons). Averages out to be about 1.5 hours per day. I'm totally OK with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti
    No, they (new-gen gamers) are happy. Never happier than when they are crying loudly about the injustices of voluntary forms of entertainment.