Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have got a combined playtime of about 150Days, of which 67 on my main 50 on my first alt and about 30 on my 3rd alt. (ye im an alt guy )

10+ Year Old Account
    It's really quite depressing, I haven't added up all the days across my alts but I'm sure that the day I do I will /wrists.

114 days played on my main 62 days at 80
    started at the start of bc
    not 2 bad i guess lol

About 200 days in total and been playing since January 08!

Started playing in February 2008. Technically, I did play before this, but I abandoned all those characters and none of them got past level 36.

On my main:
    118 days, 15 hours in total.
    64 days, 23 hours at level 80.
    Last edited by Jasper Kazai; 2010-07-13 at 03:45 AM.

started playing December 09

Total of 160days 16hours 40mins
    At level 80 140days 22 hours

Would be more but that's my DK/Main

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DownButStillOut View Post
    175 Days....and have beens playing since 2007
    You just lost any reason to keep your sig
    Afk= Attack, fight, kill! teh healer tellin u to kill monsters!

OOM= out of mobs, go pull more

started playing about a few weeks before bc, and between my 5 characters i'm up to 175 days, 95 of them on my main.

Can't remember right but I think my brother had 200 days played back in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Genetics View Post
    It was actually a bit further back that I checked, it was around the start of Ulduar, the guild that i applied to asked your total /played for whatever reason and i came up with 650 or so. And on second thought, 800~ is probably an overestimate but something at or around 750 is probable. and your 9 hours per day average is probably right... though there were many times where i stayed up much longer than that..not anymore though, sleep is <3
    Damn, that is seriously insane. Don't you have like, everything by now?

10+ Year Old Account
    NERD lol idk i need to add up all my time... so many alts

286 days across all my chars, 200 on my main.

10+ Year Old Account
    A friend (Who shall remain unnamed due to fanboys) was in the original Nihilum KT40 world first (you can see him on the video - damn right i checked) Racked up about 150 days played time pre TBC (he claims, I wasn't around at the time so I don't know how that stacks up) He then rerolled alliance, and cleared most of the vanilla content again - but he still went back to level his old character, and messed around on it for a bit - racking up about 200 days sometime in TBC (He had quit raiding with Nihilum at this point)

On his alliance who I continue to know well, a few months back he screams down vent "YES 365 days played" I believe he's well over 425 now, with 200 on his original char. He has 625 days played on 2 characters - and he has LOTS.

As for me - 150 on the paladin, 110 of which are at lvl 80... 20 days on the shaman, most of which (dont know exact number... 10-15 i think at 80) same goes for the mage - about 40 days on the old hunter - which maybe 5 are at lvl 80.

220-230 days ish - in 4 years. I should go outside more.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Yeah i'm sure watching TV every night or getting drunk/doing drugs till you collapse every week-end is awesome life experience, but i'll pass and stick to video games.
    Ty for sig xD

On-topic: I haven't played on MY account for 2 months but i have access to like 4-5 of my friends accounts so i still play some

Think i had 130-150 on my main, and many alts :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

312 days on my main mage, played him since may 2006.
    Accross all alts, 97 days

I'm at about 100 days on my main as well. I played for the friendships and experience, but since both have pretty much gone away, I quit about 6 months ago. Sometimes I miss it, others I go "Eh, what's the point? No one I know plays anymore and the gear score non-sense is too far out of control."

Edit: I've been playing since early 2005.

take a guess,140k hks on this mage and 95k on my rogue...

If you get the /played for every character you've made since you started WoW... even the deleted characters, you would faint from shock.

261 days 16 hours 52 seconds

Deleted
    been playing since vanilla beta release currently 874 days total, 500+ of witch are on my main mage