Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Whats more awesome than a lesbian embracing you?
    A straight girl embracing me, d'oh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RouVix View Post
    A straight girl embracing me, d'oh.
    But thats too easy :3

uh, liking something doesn't make you gay unless it's a penis, might make you a pussy, but not gay...
    Shiny shiny epics. NO NO, look with your eyes, not with your hands.

Deleted
    It's not gay it's a good way to get chicks. Trust me, I know!

I sure as hell don't want any gays, lesbians, bisexuals or transgenders embracing me. :<
    That's a good policy. Did you know being gay is contagious? One touch and you're *gasp* ONE OF THEM.

OT: If you have a chance to go to one of her concerts, I say take it. She has the potential to change the music industry forever, and if its a bad concert, so what...only one night wasted. Also, who cares what people think? For me, its a lot more satisfying to do something that I want to do than not do something because I'll look uncool or gay in someone else's eyes. In my opinion its more manly to do something no matter what the naysayers say, than NOT do something BECAUSE of what the naysayers say.

(For the record I'm a straight guy and I think GaGa is badass)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!

Unless you're having sex with men at the concert it's not gay. I'm going to her concert in october. 4 straight friends, 2 gay and 2 str8 girls, 1 lesbo. So str8 guys are a majority. Just break the stereotype man!!! Be 21st century chic.

I sure as hell don't want any gays, lesbians, bisexuals or transgenders embracing me. :<
    Well no one wants you ugly ass bigoted motherfuckers either so gtfo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DateMyAvatar View Post
    Well no one wants you ugly ass bigoted motherfuckers either so gtfo.
    You lads are such jolly good fun, who's being an intolerant bitch now? ^^

And give me one good reason why I'd want any gays, lesbians, bisexuals or transgenders embracing me? I don't want anyone embracing me without a valid reason, and the thing is that any gays, lesbians, bisexuals or transgenders pretty much can't have a valid reason to embrace me. Personal space issues, man!

You just decided that I was being dogmatic and discriminatory, while that was not the case, and started insulting me. So, sorry lad, but the joke's on you.

Deleted
    In my opinion you should definetly go if you like gagas music. First step to discover your real taste in music is to not hide it. Just go there if you like it. Music is a taste, there is not gay/bad music. There is only music you like or dont like.

Deleted
    Not really. Listen to the music you enjoy.

Nobody should judge you for what you do. Being gay myself, I've learned that those who judge you for the actions you take may be ignorant (However that doesn't mean everything you do is right, say for example being racist is just wrong or immoral in the eyes of many).
    TLDR Just go have fun and don't worry about what others think. It's fine to like Gaga!

Hopefully I made a logical point here. >.<

Need any help here on the forums? Just PM and I'll be more then glad to help you!

Going to see a female musician doesn't make you gay, so I say no. She's different, but she's a musician. Lots of guys went to go see Norah Roberts in concert because she's such a great jazz artist, does that make them gay too?

And really, If somebody is going to toss a label such as that on you as negative, kindly tell them to shove it up their incestuous, confederate ass.

((note that I'm not a gaga fan))

I love listening to Heart, does that make me gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfection View Post
    Bigots should never be tolerated.

And if someone were gay, what's wrong with that?
    You just don't get it, do you?

it is impossible for a straight male above the age of 9 to go to and enjoy a Mr. gaga concert/

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    You better be with your Girlfriend! JK. Gaga is alright better than Justin Bieber
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    I know that their are just hordes, herds, schools, flocks, murders, or whatever the term is that gay people tend to travel in at gaga concerts, but are there any straight guys out there too?
    Everything else aside, this has got to be one of the better sentences I've ever read.

That being said, if you want to go to a Lady Gaga show... go to a Lady Gaga show. You said you're 18, so you still are at an age where you care excessively about what people around you think of you, but if you want to go, who gives a fuck? Just go. Will you be out of place? Likely, but who cares? After the lights go down, you can't see the other people around you... then it's just you, the tiny little Italian chick on stage, the guy who's dick is in your right hand, the guy who's dick is in your left hand, and the guy who's got your dick in his hand.

Just kidding. Just go if you really want to. I am out of place at every metal show I go to because I have a full time job making more than $8 an hour and don't live in my mom's basement where nobody can smell my week-old black jean stench, but I still go.

10+ Year Old Account
    This argument is basically the same as in the 90's, "Are you gay if you listen to Erasure?" No. So go and enjoy watching Lady GaGa put on a show and there should be a ton of women there who have similar taste as you, so hook up!

And there are a lot of good-looking ones too. Hit. It. Up.

YES
    /thread

Nah, go out and have fun! But before you do, make sure to wear a nice shirt with "HATERS GONNA HATE" on it, just to piss as much people off as you can.