Thread: "I was hacked"

"I was hacked"

I am not entirely certain if this is already so, but please make these threads banable offenses. They are terribly annoying, repedative and pointless. That is all.

15+ Year Old Account
    people have unique experiences when they get hacked and they wish to get help with their problem without having to wait 40 mins for a blizz employee. Im laughing at the thought of someone being "Oh shit, i just got hacked.....and now im banned from the forums!!? Worst Day!" In all fairness, lets not kick a guy when hes down...
    IMO, this is a different case from gearscore threads, they have a problem and they are looking for a solution, thats part of what these forums are, problem and solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    they have a problem and they are looking for a solution, thats part of what these forums are, problem and solution.
    This ^

the solution is always the same

call blizzard and kill yourself

why do we have to answer it to them every single day?

Quote Originally Posted by dddmaster View Post
    the solution is always the same

call blizzard and kill yourself

why do we have to answer it to them every single day?
    Exactly my point. It is the same shit over and over, oh and I HATE the "I don't visit any websites other than..", there is very rarely a unique situation for someone who lost their account. There needs to just be a sticky explaining what keyloggers are, why the account has an authenticator (yes, many people seem confused by the fact that they are being asked for an authenticator code when logging in) and a phone number/email for Blizzard.

---------- Post added 2010-07-12 at 11:04 PM ----------

Oh, also these threads usually turn into pages of people debating authenticators, with many one sentence posts "Get an authenticator".