Thread: Deathlord Atlas

Deathlord Atlas

Hi guys this is my first RP bio and also my first post so plz go easy on me!

Name: Deathlord Atlas
    Race: Human
    Class: Death Knight
    Personality: calm, devious and is pretty mean to many
    dislikes: Alliance(more lore on that in bio),Garrosh
    Appearance: As a warrior Atlas was usually in plate armor that was gold in colour with a blue lining and had a blue cape looking quite like paladin armor. As a Death Knight, Atlas wore much thicker plate that was a dark grey to blackish in colour and usually had skull designs on them. You can not see his face because his head piece prevents anyone to see it. He has a thick chest piece that has blackish stone in the middle that gives off a faint glow. He wears a long cape that is dark blue with a dark, thick grey lining. From being undead is skin is now pale white. His belt has a huge skull in the middle that eyes glow a bright frost like colour. Spikes follow a ring on his shoulder pads. He bears a powerful sword that even rivals frostmourne that is called Deaths Call.
    Strengths: Very powerful, can raise the dead by will
    Weaknesses: Depends on his sword a lot and his spells power comes from a stone in his chest piece

History: Atlas was a mighty warrior before he died. He proved to be a mighty warrior when he fought in the second war. The king of stormwind had recognized that and that is how Atlas was sent to Northrend to fight the Lich King's forces in front of the citadel itself. When Atlas arrived with the other troops there were no scourge at the gate and the gate was wide open. They then went up the stairs and soon got attacked by scourge while the troops held the undead, Atlas managed to escape and proceeded into the citadel until he saw the Lich King himself. The two got into a heated into a heated battle but as much pain Atlas did to the Lich King, the Lich King won. Impressed by his power the Lich King raised him as one of his own Death Knights. Atlas 's days as a warrior were over.
    Atlas quickly learned the ways of a Death Knight and was more powerful that his instructors in a matter of a few days. However the Lich King was wrong to not keep an eye on him. Soon Atlas grew stronger than the lich king and was free of his grasp. Atlas then saw a cave in a distant mountain. that is where he would forge his sword and his armor. He stole Saronite, Titanium, anvils and much more and stored into the cave. The scourge aware of the loss of materials but not that Atlas was doing it took action. Gargoyles kept watch of every corner in the citadel. Atlas destroyed each one. Atlas continued to steal materials until there was no need of more. It was time for the forging. Atlas worked in the cave day and night forging his weapon wich he imbued with the powers of millions of souls ( stolen from the Forge of Souls) and the powers of Frost, Unholy and blood. Tainted by the disease and empowered with all of Atlas's power. The finished product was an unbreakable, extremely powerful sword which he called Death's Call. Next Atlas forged his armor that gave him his ultimate spell power.

The Lich King was in front of one of his own Death Knights that betrayed him. Atlas, in all of his new armor and weilding his sword had told him everything about how he was the person who stole the materials. THe two fought in a epic battle however, this time, Atlas won however he did not kill the lich king as he said that it was another persons destiny. Atlas then stole a bone gryphon and flew to stormwind to ask to join the alliance however he was attacked in return and his bone gryphon was destroyed. Without a mount and denied by the alliance Atlas explored Azeroth until he found a dieing black drake called Saphira. When Atlas got to her she had died. That is when Atlas thought of raising her as a frostwyrm. Atlas raised her to be his huge mount and gave the drake armor and flew with her across azeroth. Atlas then flew to orgrimar undetected and sneaked into the throne room. When there were no guards in the room Atlas showed himself to Thrall. Thrall grabbed for his hammer but stopped when he saw Atlas but down his weeapon and kneal down before him. Atlas then asked if he could join the horde. Despite Atlas being a Human, Thrall aceppted when Atlas said how the Alliance denied him. From that day on, Atlas was a member of the horde and his hatred of the Alliance had started. Atlas had his own room in the throne room. That is where he did much of his stuff. Soon after Atlas left after saying to Thrall that he was going to search for a new beggning. Atlas raised many Death Knights and built Axanar the dread necropolis. Atlas raised many more Death Knights and soon created Death Vengeance wich was a faction of death knights which lived in the Axanar. Today Atlas grows in power and roams Azeroth with his mount Saphira and in his necropolis, Axanar.

Thats it! Please go easy on comments and dont comment on grammer, i didnt even care about grammer. If you guys like this one then i might work on another one.
    Last edited by beeswax; 2010-07-12 at 05:55 AM.

Field Marshal Selyn Shadowstorm's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Death's Call may be too OP if it can rival Frostmourne...
    2. You shouldn't be able to fight the Lich King and do considerable damage. OP
    3. You beat the Lich King? OP, sorry.
    4. Part of the forum rules were to use good grammar, you should care.
    5. Explain his dislike for Garrosh?

Pretty much the character is wayyyy too Overpowered. Don't worry, i had the same problem at first.
    Last edited by Selyn Shadowstorm; 2010-07-12 at 06:22 AM.
    Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?

Selyn Shadowstorm
    Bio: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...yn-Shadowstorm
    Silas Darkweaver
    Bio: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lus-Darkweaver

10+ Year Old Account
    Atlas... the same guy that carries the world on his shoulders?
    From how powerful this guy is it seems that he may just be the same guy.

thnx for comments. On my next bio ill make sure everything isnt OP :P

Don't make a whole new one, just edit this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back to working on mine!

(Warden Tyralius)
    lol advertising lol

A bit of a nitpick here, but never before has a death knight been undead (long enough for physical features to change the color of their skin, at least), and has looked younger.

If you've played warcraft III, You'll remember Arthas. When he was a paladin, his face was full, and he looked like a healthy young man. Just a year later, as a death knight, his face was bone white, and wrinkled. He looked a lot older than he really was. It's just the nature of the magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tusakano View Post
    Atlas... the same guy that carries the world on his shoulders?
    From how powerful this guy is it seems that he may just be the same guy.
    They can have the name. Just because it references someone powerful doesn't make them powerful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!