Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Female nightelf, its what I play and plate just looks awesome on them, also they're animatios rock.

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...icture10-2.png

Make sure to check the second one for how plate looks.
    Last edited by TonyGrey; 2010-07-12 at 02:34 PM.

well female nightelf do look pretty good in plate, so if you dont want to go dwarf, go nightelf

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf male they are simply awesome and they are the ones that can drink the most without going down.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcan View Post
    Not many of the races on the Ally side really give you that feeling of "bad-ass-ness" that a Tauren does.

Small models usually make me laugh, but i get bored looking at them because the gear looks so terrible.

Drawf is really the only races id play for a main character, unless i was playing lock or shaman, then id have to chose gnome/draenei for obvious reasons.

I also would never play a human, ever under any circumstance. Its a fantasy i don't see the point in playing a human.
    This is how i feel about Alliance, and why i picked Horde 6 years ago

If out-of-space-squid-people is not an option, the Dorf for sure.

Dwarf emotes are sheer class btw

best charge
    best laugh
    best jokes
    etc etc
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Everyone knows all Gnomes are gods they even can shape shift into cows.

Come to the light side where the queues don't exist for pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyrrel View Post
    Male Dwarf.
    This conversation is over.
    This

Screw Alliance
    Orc Male. Its the only way to play!

Only race i could fathom playing on allie is dwarf. By the way allies we would like to trade you the blood elves for the dwarfs. Will even throw in lebron

female dwarf brah you will love it!

The ONLY reason I have anything to do with Ally side is that in my nubness to the game and lore 5+years ago, I rolled a dwarf paladin. Dwarf lore regardless of IP is awesomeness.

I've played horde for 4.5 years of my WoW career, but have never been able to delete my only Ally toon. He's pure legend.

If you want to be the black sheep, create a Dark Iron dwarf (choose the dark skin, red eyes and black beard options in the character generation screen).

Plate looks cool on dwarfs. They have beards. What else do you need to know?! You can also mock every other Ally player for not being a dwarf. You could stil punt Gnomes.

You can keep the evil blood elves. The High elves and Night elves both don't want them any more for siding with the dark side

Go make one of each type of character of your class or use the model viewer to see their animations and such to see that you like them. And don't be a sun burned fat nose dwarf please

http://blooglethis.com/wp-content/up...t_elf_babe.jpg

If this doesn't convince you, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry View Post
    female dwarf brah you will love it!
    Yeah, nothing says ROAR HORDE like a female dwarf.

Quote Originally Posted by Meythia View Post
    Female Nightelf, as long as you are NOT arms warrior, 2handed animation is uggly
    Whaaaat? I think the SHORYUKEN! with an axe or a sword is awesomeness.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Id sugest you to reamin hord maybe server change.
    I for one play alliance and this are the good/bad things i see :
    Bad : if you wana pvp in bg when cata hits you need to do premades or lose avg 60-80% depending on your battelgrup ( EU atleast ).
    Alot of ppl under 18 and alot of ignorant players / elitis

Good : You can be a Nelf and get 3% dodg / human get :OP pvp racial
    Also the fact that you play with an avg of more imature player than hord makes it easyer to spot talented player .
    Last edited by Adysux; 2010-07-12 at 02:42 PM.

could I reaaaally still punt gnomes and hate on allys as a dwarf? or would i be silenced by all the wannabe bad ass male humans (LOL @ THEMS)

10+ Year Old Account
    Male Dwarf.
    Along with the Draenei, Dwarves are one of the stockier looking alliance races, and with the alternative being a Draenei, it's gotta be Dwarf. Also Dwarves in fantasy are often portrayed as being strong Warriors so it's a good race+class combination.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tholl View Post
    Don't listen to any of them.

Everyone knows that a mans man goes dwarf.
    This.

Except for Dwarf rogues...they just look... weird
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~