Level 80/85 Arena Achievements

Has anyone seen a blue post or have some information from the beta about level 85 arena achievements? Will the level 80 achievements be converted to level 85 ones? or will level 80 achievements become feats of strength?

my vote is they will be converted, arena isn't the focus anymore so they aren't important.

Aside from the fact that you're wrong about Arena not being a "focus", you're also wrong in stating Arena isn't important anymore after Cata.

Arena and Rated BG are important, as Blizzard has stated multiple times.

10+ Year Old Account
    arena isnt aaass important or the main focus of pvp any more

while still important rated bgs will be above it in priority

15+ Year Old Account
    I think they will make new ones for level 85 AND keep the old ones. They can't just remove Achievements just because a new expansion is released. There are a small player base that probably won't buy the expansion and maybe they want to get those Arena Achievements at level 80 :P

Blizzard has stuck with achievements that can be achieved by max level players and anything else is a feat of strength. I don't see them keeping them in for people that don't buy the xpak.

Blizzard has a standard policy that all achievements will always be able to be completable by all players. If an achievement is no longer able to be completed, or only completable based on class/level restrictions, it is either removed or made a feat of strength.

One thing I'm wondering is what will be done in regards to the kill algalon/ToC 10man using only level appropriate gear achievements, as those achievements aren't level restrictive. Certainly even in the level appropriate gear, having lv85 scaled stats and gear will trivialize those encounters.

I bet they will be reset so that you can do them again come the newest season
    Seriously if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of you life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level - Bruce Lee