Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    U get what i meant so just stfu and stop trollin...
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by kerk View Post
    .........whaaaaaaaaaaaaa???????????????????
    I THINK he means that with the mains he had a Disc and Hpally in the physical realm and a druid in the shadow, and with alts he did Hpally in physical realm and shammy and Hpally in shadow.

It was HORRIBLY worded tho

Quote Originally Posted by MilkaMaus View Post
    U get what i meant so just stfu and stop trollin...
    Lol no, I haven´t done Halion yet so of course I was confused. I don´t know the terminology

[QUOTE=Prozac;8320102]Talking about first times, i wonder how hard overgearing algalon is? Oh, or do you mean you got LK25 áfter you killed a bunch of H25's? Or the first wing of ICC cleared even after i had exalted with Ashen Verdict.

I can understand you're sad about yourself and so on, but why would you flame on others because of that? /soothe, now go back and game on.

Can't see you wearing Herald of the Titans either. Seems like you have problems downing some heroic encounters, even on 10M. I wasn't on the first LK25 kill because I was celebrating my birthday, if that's okay with you, of course. Your arguments are stupid. I'm not sad. Oh, and btw. What does it matter if I killed LK25 after heroic modes? Please, respond to this.

edit: now, this is just sad. you were one of the guys that killed the trash up to Lord Marrowgar, went out and reset, and went in again just to get exalted? gg
    and you didn't kill Algalon for very long time since either, looks like you overgeared it yourself
    what a coincidence, you killed Algalon25 on my birthday, the same day we got LK25 kill. and you claim you didn't overgear it
    Last edited by Kscrub; 2010-07-13 at 12:03 PM.

k next time i write so U can read AND understand it, maybe some flowers and hearts above the i ?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

k next time i write so U can read AND understand it, maybe some flowers and hearts above the i ?
    Haha ok

And a rainbow, don't forget the rainbow!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kscrub View Post
    Can't see you wearing Herald of the Titans either. Seems like you have problems downing some heroic encounters, even on 10M. I wasn't on the first LK25 kill because I was celebrating my birthday, if that's okay with you, of course. Your arguments are stupid. I'm not sad. Oh, and btw. What does it matter if I killed LK25 after heroic modes? Please, respond to this.
    - Find out who my main is first

Then, go learn to quote,
    then.. LK25 áfter HC's is pretty carried tbh, 10man is k, 25man means hi im new to this guild can i get kingslayer plz.

Oh, and that your guild killed Halion 10H without you, while you have bin wiping there so much days, is 'nuff said aswell tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Prozac View Post
    - Find out who my main is first

Then, go learn to quote,
    then.. LK25 áfter HC's is pretty carried tbh, 10man is k, 25man means hi im new to this guild can i get kingslayer plz.

Oh, and that your guild killed Halion 10H without you, while you have bin wiping there so much days, is 'nuff said aswell tbh
    Carried? I was the first member in the guild, after the guild leader of course. It wasn't really my fault that we were wiping on Halion 10H. I bet there have been some bosses you haven't been on the guild first on, but you've attempted the boss for some days, or are you going to lie to me and say that you've been on every guild's first since Vanilla?

FYI: My main was a shadowpriest from WotLK > ToGC.

edit: None of your characters have cleared a full wing in ICC25 apart from Crimson Hall, which is utterly faceroll.
    Last edited by Kscrub; 2010-07-13 at 12:11 PM.

Boring drama /yawn

OT: You should'nt realy need 4 healers for the 10man version, if one guy can't survive the cutters - replace him.

In 10man we went with 3 healers : druid and shammy in shadow, Hpala in fire realm.
    We had issues with debuff dispells in fire realm and decided to assign dispells to shadow priest instead of holy pala. Thanks to that we downed him smoothly.
    Of course in phase 3 keeping dps equal in both realms is most important - otherwise tank dies one shotted.

Deleted
    Carried? I was the first member in the guild, after the guild leader of course. It wasn't really my fault that we were wiping on Halion 10H. I bet there have been some bosses you haven't been on the guild first on, but you've attempted the boss for some days, or are you going to lie to me and say that you've been on every guild's first since Vanilla?
    Haven't missed a single raid just yet. Bein' GM is fun k.

My guild, u nub. People like you make me sad. I've attempted him two hours for 5 days, but the 6th day, I wasn't there, and they got him :<

Feel free to come with comments like; "It was because you weren't there."

edit: Everyone in my guild said he didn't have an Enrage timer, so I believed them. Obviously, stupid of me, eh? Even if you have 4 healers, it shouldn't be a problem for your dps unless you're as shit as Prozac, which obviously hasn't touched ICC25 nor RS
    It was because you weren't there...
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

Haven't missed a single raid just yet. Bein' GM is fun k.
    Seems like you're a great GM bro

I haven't actually done the heroic version yet, but if you have the second healer inside standing near the portal (which would be much harder in heroic with the two dark beams), they can duck out to help healing if necessary. We have a resto druid who has done that, and it worked the few times its been needed. It's far from ideal, but it is a possibility, unless the portals close in heroic.

Deleted
    Seems like you're a great GM bro
    Yup, better then you.

This Shaman's name says it all...

Yup, better then you.
    But, but.. I'm not a GM :<

---------- Post added 2010-07-13 at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adon View Post
    This Shaman's name says it all...
    Does it look like I give a shit about what you think of my name? "Haha, you have scrub in your name". Fucking idiot.. Suppose you're pronouncing it wrong too, idiot.

You should re-name to Sloppyseconds imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Adon View Post
    You should re-name to Sloppyseconds imo.
    Your opinion counts so much :<