Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitShyShoes View Post
    LFR is breeding a new generation of talentless, mindless one-shot-kill-or-go-home raiders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kscrub View Post
    Your opinion counts so much :<
    More then yours obviously.

Come on let's flame again! Like we did last summer.

Come on let's flame again! Like we did last year.

Do you remember when? Things were really hummin'

Come on let's flame again! Flaming time is here.

---------

If you want to have an Epeen debate, you'll probably want to go with "Champion of the Frozen Wastes" Now who got THAT first? hmmm?

Deleted
    I did! april '09 vs. december '09!

Here you go guys. Now you can settle it once and for all...

Did the fight with 4 healers no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Prozac View Post
    I did! april '09 vs. december '09!
    As I stated, my main was a priest. And I got Champion of the Frozen Wastes in February 09, how fucking sad you feel now, eh?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-ac...&gn=Pure+Magic

If needed, make a char on Turalyon and I'll log my priest just as a proof.

Deleted
    No, thats not you.

Deleted
    I thought MMO-champ bought in forum moderators so people like Prozac and K-scrub could be banned rather than filling useful threads with garbage.

for anyone wondering i found out in the 25 man that there is an enrage at 8 minutes. basically pulls everyone into the physical realm and one shots you. i assume this is in the 10 man as well.

Yeah, to reitarate what a few people said, there IS an enrage timer. (8 min afaik) This might limit the viability of 4-healing it on 10-man, depending on the DPS.

3 healing it shouldn't really be a problem. Maybe have an ele shaman / shadow priest in the physical realm in p3 to help out when the healer needs to run with the debuff.

Deleted
    Hard not to laugh at all the little baddies having a go at eachother on this thread. "hey im best i killed algalon before you did so im best you overgear mate", that one almost made me piss myself but then I thought about how hard PvE is and didn't.

3 healers is fine, if he's dying outside then he's not doing his job right. Any combination of healers is fine, a priest and a paladin inside with a druid outside worked good for us.
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2010-07-14 at 09:08 PM.

we got it down tonight. 4heald.

honestly outside is easily doable with just 1 holy paly or any decent tank healer.

the issue is it makes things very weird having 3 dps up and only 2 down.

the enrage timer is really long regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    so been trying to kill Halion 10 hard, phase 1 and 2 is fine but phase 3 is where the trouble is, we've been running with 2 healers in twilight and 1 in physical but if the physical healer goes down everything falls apart. we get into phase 3 with around 4 minutes to enrage so I'm wondering if its possible to bring in a 4th healer and still make the enrage. on our last set of attempts we used a shaman, druid and paladin healers.
    Send the shamy/pally into shyps always since they have bubble/ank , id sugest pally for aura mastery + fire aura , have SP/boomking in phys so if the healer dies he can go heal for 10-15 sec while everyone pops cd to survive and be sure to have a druid for BR the healer if hes not shamy or to have 1 cabael healer in shadow that can come into phys really fast.
    I myself heald Halion phys is pice of cacke as a pally , iv never been close to die

10+ Year Old Account
    We used 3 healers + me as elemental OH during the debuff outside in physical. Went like a charm

10+ Year Old Account

@ Kscrub

Oh, and inb4 "Troll, it's an alpaca"
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Ehm, wierd trolls here...

OP: 3

Deleted
    We've made it to 8% with 3 Healers.

Dicipline Priest (me) outside.
    2 Resto Druides in the twilight area.

3 healers is good enough