The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Cyrus Malanex [SRP]

Name: Cyrus Malanex
    Race: Forsaken Human
    Class: Hunter
    Personality: Cyrus has a very harsh personality and is rarely nice to someone. He does have a Gilnean touch to his personality, a result of him being raised within it's wall up untill his marriage. He likes to throw orders at his subordinates, and his words does often have a strong effect because of his terryfying appearance. There is, however, a soft side of his personality. He knows the pain of undeath and that is a pain that he does not want to bring to anyone but his worst enemies.
    Likes/Dislikes: Cyrus likes, as said, to give his subordinates orders. He does also like to hunt, something that he has enjoyed his entire life (and the afterlife too, for that matter). He dislikes the Scourge and holds a grudge with an elf, which has brought him to believe that the entire elven kind is a bunch of douchebags
    Appearance: Cyrus is about 6 feet tall, but his back is usually crouched as usual when it comes to Forsaken humans. His hair is long, straight and black, and it usually falls over his face. The right side of his face features a scar that crosses the right eye that is covered by an eyepatch. Another very special facial feature is that his chin is replaced by a metal-chin, not very unlike Deathwing's chin (but a lot smaller and not as big in comparision to the head) He usually wears the Cryptstalker Armor, minus the helmet.
    Strengths/Weaknesses: After years of hunting Cyrus has become very skilled with the rifle, and his strength is thus immense skills at ranged combat. His intimidating appearance does also give him some advantages when speaking to his subordinates. As an undead he does also have a very strong will and his body is resistant to most kinds of shadow magic. However, the gift(?) of undeath does also bring weaknesses such as a vulnurable body and a weakness to fire. He is also slowfooted and usually has a hard time dodging melee attacks.

History: Cyrus was born in the human kingdom of Stormwind 37 years ago, more specifically Lakeshire. His mother was of Gilnean origin, and his father came from Stormwind. Cyrus lived with his father and mother until he was 1 year old, which is when Stormwind fell to the Orcish hordes. Unfortunately, his parents was shopping in the main city when this happened and where both killed, along with Cyrus' grandparents on his father's side. Quickly after these events he was brought to Gilneas to be raised by his mother's parents.

During his time in Gilneas he grew up to become a great hunter, and he often joined the Gilnean hunters when they went into the forest to hunt. During his teen years he met a Lordaeric girl named Felicia who he quickly fell in love with, and at the age of 21 eventually married. Together they moved to Stratholme, where they fought they would live a happy life together. Nine months after their marriage they got the twin sons Timmy and Jimmy. The twins was only five years at their time of death...

Living happily together in the city of Stratholme, Felicia, Cyrus, Jimmy and Timmy was a very happy family who owned a small shop that sold animal hides. One day when Cyrus was out hunting he didn't return to his family. Instead he returned to a burning city and found his entire family dead in their shop. Rumors said that the Prince of Lordaeron, Arthas Menethil, himself caused this destruction and Cyrus vowed to avenge his family's death. He heard that Arthas had travelled to Northrend, and during this time Cyrus prepared to kill the prince at the first chance he got. When Arthas returned and Cyrus heard that the prince had killed his own father Cyrus was sure that the paladin ahd gone insane. He dedicated his whole life to kill the traitor, but was eventually killed and raised as an undead in the forests of Quel'thalas.

When Sylvanas Windrunner broke free from the Lich King's will Cyrus was quick to join her. He was very helpful during the founding of Undercity and started of his life(?) as an almost-member of the Argent Dawn who slayed plagued beasts throughout the Plaguelands. When the Horde started moving towards Northrend Cyrus took the chance and came along to hunt down Arthas and deal with him himself. However, Cyrus was instead stationed in Dragonblight, which greatly annoyed him. He was declared one of Putress assistants, and not knowing what Putress had in mind he helped him hoping that he could eventually leave for Icecrown.

When Putress betrayed the Horde Cyrus was quick to join the forces that returned to Undercity to deal with Varimathras and the Burning Legion. After the battle he returned to Northrend and this time he was stationed in Icecrown, which glad him since he hoped to be able to battle the traitor prince. Destiny had other events planned for him, though. In a battle with the Scourge he lost his right eye and, which annoyed him greatly, his chin. This made him unable to talk, and because of this he could not make his wish heard when the Horde forces was sent into Icecrown Citadel. This annoyed him so much that he travelled back to Lordaeron. This is where he heard that the Lich King had finally been defeated by great heroes. His feelings was mixed; he was very mad since he was left without a chin and he had hoped to deal the killing blow, but he was happy that the Lich King had been brought to justice.

After returning to Tirisfal he grew very tired of being unable to contact anyone, since he had no chin nor was he able to read/write (his undeath made him an analphabet). He travelled to Booty Bay where he, after some communication errors, asked, with a bag of gold involved, the Steamwheedle goblins to make him an artificial chin. The goblins did as he asked and he was given a chin made out of metal, giving him an intimidating appearance. After being able to talk again he returned to the Banshee Queen's service.

This bio is very vague, and I am happy if anyone gives me suggestions on Cyrus' story and if it's too weird or anything. Other then that I had a fun time writing this as I figured Cyrus being very annoyed when no one understood him because of his lack of a chin.

I probably forgot a lot of important details when creating this character, and I'm open for suggestions.
    Last edited by Neltharion the Black; 2010-07-13 at 03:23 PM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Miley Cyrus .

But it looks very nice so far
    Insert Signiture here.

As the Cataclysm hasn't happened yet, for now we will be considering it not a part of lore. I need to have a discussion with the other Moderator on what to do once Cataclysm comes out, but for now, nix that part of the bio. Still keep the chin though... it makes him very unique.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I'll pretend he got the chin from the Steamwheedle Cartel instead.

Also, I realized that the last part of his Bio made him very restricted, adn I would most likely only be able to participate in RPs taking place in Northern Lordaeron. However, when the Cataclysm hits I'll probably make an RP about his hunt for the Old God.

Edited, am I able to RP now?
    Last edited by Neltharion the Black; 2010-07-12 at 09:10 PM.

perhaps instead of making him an assistant of Putress, make him an assistant to one of the apothecaries under him, who was somewhat in charge of developing the New Plague.

Also, goblins don't really follow the orders of people, especially when it's the goblins who run the town. Perhaps instead of commanding them, he commissioned them to make the chin and jaw.

You should also change his name, because he technically isn't a godhunter right now. Give him a suiting last name, and when the time comes, make him "Cyrus _____ the Godhunter"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    As the Cataclysm hasn't happened yet, for now we will be considering it not a part of lore. I need to have a discussion with the other Moderator on what to do once Cataclysm comes out, but for now, nix that part of the bio. Still keep the chin though... it makes him very unique.
    Could be stated in the first post of the threads if it's pre or post cata, atleast in the begining.
    Also pewpew goblin engineering, watch out so it dosen't have an explode use!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Changed his name to Cyrus Malanex (Malanex roughly means Chin of Death in Latin)

Also changed so that he bought the chin from the goblins instead.

I also appear to be unable to rename the thread. If Cyrus' face would be able to show expression he would look like sad panda now.

I can rename it for ya. Don't worry 'bout that.

EDIT: Tada!

And your app should be approved in a sec

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Happy panda now

So, am I able to RP?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I realized that Gilnean hunters uses rifles, so I changed his main weapon to a rifle instead.

Deleted
    Cyrus? Hunter?
    Looks like Cyrus from DoW2 plays WoW now.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xerxo View Post
    Cyrus? Hunter?
    Looks like Cyrus from DoW2 plays WoW now.
    You have uncovered the hidden reference. You shall be rewarded.

Somehow.