Question Fury new PvP spec?

Is fury going to become the new pvp spec for warriors? Since fury has the ms debuff and UA is gone there doesn't seem to be much reason to stay arms except for Bladestorm and disarming glare. It seems that fury will be able to do more damage then arms because it has fury in the blood, deathwish and the fury mastery makes your enrage effects much stronger. Also it will be easier to use pummel if you are fury. The mobility of the two are almost the same because arms gets a 20 sec CD charge and fury gets a 20 sec CD intercept. Arms can use intercept if he can't use charge and fury can use heroic fury so he can intercept again. What is the incentive of going arms over fury for pvp?

I hope fury is decent for pvp in cata. I was fury in vanilla i destroyed people. Atm they are doing the major changes to talents. Just w8 to see the changes because as of now nothing is for sure and its pointless to speculate over what will be better until its final. Also a good warrior can pvp as any spec but im hoping singleminded fury is decent.

From what I saw of the new fury tree and changes, the spec does look like it will have more potential in pvp.

Blizzard just posted that Fury will not have MS.

Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Blizzard just posted that Fury will not have MS.
    Furious Attacks will still be there

I am gonna see the new trees before I can comment, suggest you do the same :P