Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The OLDER gods.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    Once we defeat the Legion and the Oldgods, what evil would be left thats stronger than both of them?
    Greetings, my name is Bahumut5.
    I'm a Moderator here. Nice to meet you.
    Dawwwwwww

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Subtle.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Made my day though it was a terrible day

15+ Year Old Account
    Also, I like to point something out that seems to be a misconception here:

Old Gods: Chaotic Evil
    Titans: Lawful Evil
    Burning Legion (Sargeras): Neutral Evil

Ill add a picture as example:
    Dawwwwwww

Back to basics...orcs vs humans...

After old gods will be the older gods, than the oldest gods, and so on in that fashion.
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
    "..We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity.." - H.P. Lovecraft.
    Awesome Rave Blog ------> http://www.fuckyeahhumans.blogspot.com/ <------ Awesome Rave Blog
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leigh/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Arklay View Post
    Robert Kotick

God Kotick looks so fucking creepy.

The young Gods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

Deleted
    Once weve killed all the old gods... blizz will make a new type of enemy, then we have to get to work on beating the "New" gods

Quote Originally Posted by Bongoboy76 View Post
    Once weve killed all the old gods... blizz will make a new type of enemy, then we have to get to work on beating the "New" gods
    Beat ya' to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

Expansion: New Gods on the Block?

Sould like a hit.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Deleted
    Lol thought id have to be fast to get it but wasnt fast enough :P

GC virtualizes himself (e.g. Tron) and proceeds to wipe out all characters in WoW. oh and you get permadeleted too when you die. thus forming, WoW: the CRAWLING!!#!$!%$@%(*(#!%*& (extra symbols for coolness)

the old gods fat ugly mom

basically the azathoth of the wow universe (inb4 azeroth = azazoth)

we cant kill the old gods because if they do die, then azeroth "dies" as well (they're somehow linked with azeroth in some way so.. yea).
    we might fight against sargeras at level 100 (blizzard said this was going to be last expac) but not his "real" form. as usual well get to fight with some incarnation of him with way less power.

btw someone said sargeras is still ruling the legion but he's not. ATM he is banished or something (between dead and alive)

Oké seems alot of people dont know the order of strenght here

- Heroes (Arthas, Illidan, they are death now and will never return )
    - Aspects (granted strenght by the titans) (though they shouldnt be able to get killed for real, We can waith for the return of Maly)
    - Titans (and then I am pointing at the old ones, not the one we fight in Ulduar)
    - Sargeras (The uber titan, Who isnt and can not be fought on Azeroth though)
    - Old Gods (without the Old Gods, there wouldnt be life etc, also they cant die for that reason. The only way you can kill and Old God is that you defeath them in past, future and present at the same time, so they will be gone from history for good, Lovecraft theory though. Yes we have defeathed 2 old gods, but we havent killed them.)
    - Outer Gods (Lovecraft theory, wow is based on it in some ways, none has yet been announced in anyway kind of lore yet)
    Even in my dreams, I'm an idiot who knows he's about to wake up to reality.

Deleted
    Instead of the new gods it could also be that guy from the wow south park episode... except he has the sword of a thousand truths :O

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eöl View Post
    - Old Gods (without the Old Gods, there wouldnt be life etc, also they cant die for that reason. The only way you can kill and Old God is that you defeath them in past, future and present at the same time, so they will be gone from history for good, Lovecraft theory though. Yes we have defeathed 2 old gods, but we havent killed them.)
    Im glad you said this, iv been looking for a way to squeeze in my "Can only be killed permenantly in the Emerald Dream where they are most vanerable" theory

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Im glad you said this, iv been looking for a way to squeeze in my "Can only be killed permenantly in the Emerald Dream where they are most vanerable" theory
    I'm still hoping for a Nozdormu Expansion where we have to travel a lot trough time and kill Old Gods and that the Boss Phases represent the time period we kill them in.
    Dawwwwwww