10+ Year Old Account

Most useful Profession

Hi, i was wondering what your opinions would be on the most useful primary profession for Cataclysm? (Excluding mining, since i'm keeping that :P)
    -

Alchemy gets a potion that teleports you to Deepholme. I bet thats super important.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Blacksmith, + mine

Step one: hurl in ton's ore
    Step two: Make new gear
    Step three: Sell AH
    Step four: Profit$$
    Step five: fap.
    Step six: repeat step one.

guide to cata gold farming.

Engineering is looking gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

but scribes are still probably going to be rich

in the begining i bet everything will be just about even with demand and will be of equal importance with very over inflated prices of course

Quote Originally Posted by Kubex View Post
    in the begining i bet everything will be just about even with demand and will be of equal importance with very over inflated prices of course
    Mah spoon is too big.
    <- spoon

Quote Originally Posted by shadow946 View Post
    <- spoon
    My god, I thought that was a cane to go along with the hat. My entire view of you have been irreversibly altered.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

its an impromptu spoon when I want it to be

I for one.... who will be going in to cata with my shaman as my main, will keep alchemy herbal until 85... and after getting my paladin alt-farmer up, will drop herbal on the shaman and make a sweeet sweeet combo with engineering / alchemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    My god, I thought that was a cane to go along with the hat. My entire view of you have been irreversibly altered.

Roflmao.
    Sometimes, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or what.

Anyway. I agree that in the beginning most of the professions will likely be on equal level. The persistently most important through out the game, however, has been Enchanting and JC.
    Axetoface.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks guys
    -