Cataclysm Achievements

General

Quests

Exploration

Cataclysm Dungeons

Cataclysm Raids

Profession : Archaeology

Guild - Probably Placeholders.

Last edited by Metian; 2010-07-13 at 09:25 AM.
    ALTF4.

great post! Thanks!

Wondering just how hard that archeology feat is gonna be :P

We are Legendary flavour text is cool ^__^

Anyone know why the achievement "I had it in my hand!" has the icon picture of a sausage?!......

naughty blizz....

Quote Originally Posted by z932074 View Post
    Anyone know why the achievement "I had it in my hand!" has the icon picture of a sausage?!......
    no idea, but I'm pretty sure the line was from Indiana Jones.

Also

oh har har Blizz.

My mind always wanders to dirty things whenever I read the "Keeping it in the family" one.....insects is best, put your dragon sister to the test.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Good thing We are Legendary is a feat of Strength. New guilds have no chance of getting Atiesh.

And what, only 1 person in history has gotten Martin Fury. IT didn't end well for him.

Blizzard did post We are legendary as an example achievement at blizzcon, its requirements were simply 10 legendaries.

Wait...if it's EVERY Legendary, why doesn't it mention the Blades of Azzinoth?

Quote Originally Posted by UraRenge View Post
    Wait...if it's EVERY Legendary, why doesn't it mention the Blades of Azzinoth?
    They aren't really all that legendary.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    They aren't really all that legendary.
    Thori'dal too?

Look at the ones it lists. It only lists that don't just drop. It only lists of that you have to collect many pieces and items to make. 2 bindings, crafting the Sulfuron Hammer, the shadowfrost shards, the fragments, the crazy ass quests too.

None of the listed legendaries just drop off bosses like the warglaives or Thori'dal

Well apart from Martin Fury. You only get that if you get lots of items taken from you.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2010-07-13 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Well apart from Martin Fury. You only get that if you get lots of items taken from you.
    and Atiesh, for if you happen to be a time traveller.

To be honest I really hope that isn't the final list for the dungeons, 7 seems a little low for something we'll be spending a lot of time on at 85, also I don't believe they have a Violet Hold/Black Morass equivelent in there yet so I hope one of them shows up.

Otherwise, looking good.

and Atiesh, for if you happen to be a time traveller.
    I mentioned that earlier in this thread, that's why it's a feat of strength. Check it out, it gives no achievement points, like all Feats of Strength.

A guild that is formed today, cannot get Atiesh. Unless a GM give it to them, which oddly enough seems to be the only way to obtain Martin Fury. Or Martin Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    To be honest I really hope that isn't the final list for the dungeons, 7 seems a little low for something we'll be spending a lot of time on at 85, also I don't believe they have a Violet Hold/Black Morass equivelent in there yet so I hope one of them shows up.

Otherwise, looking good.
    There's obviously more when you consider that there's more than 7 listed for the "kill final boss" achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post

Otherwise, looking good.
    Wrath shipped with UK, UP, AN, AK, Nexus, Oculus, HOS, HOL thats 8. They patched in TOC and FOS, POS and HOR to take the count to 12.

Great post, kind of disappointed how every quest zone has 100 quests? hopefully a placeholder and they do vary like they did in WoTLK

There's obviously more when you consider that there's more than 7 listed for the "kill final boss" achievement.
    Some of those are all listed in same instance. Halls of Origination lists 4 of the bosses found in the Cataclysm Dungeon Hero achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Wrath shipped with UK, UP, AN, AK, Nexus, Oculus, HOS, HOL thats 8. They patched in TOC and FOS, POS and HOR to take the count to 12.
    An excellent point, however in Wrath the dungeon finder only showed up towards the end so we weren't running the same heroics the whole expansion. There also wasn't nearly as much incentive to run heroics (You grabed your 2 frost and that was it) while in Cata you'll always only be 1 tier behind with badges so heroics will still get you meaningful gear for the most part.

Good job posting this. As stated before I also hope they will add more dungeons.