Need help organizing >.<

Oh man, my UI needs some work. Recently I've been trying to re-do my UI to be a little more visually appealing, but I cannot seem to find something that fits me. I have tried TukUI for a bit but I can't figure out how to put more addons on that I need, such as recount and omen. I think my resolution has something to do with it, not having enough space for everything I need. I play on a 1440x900 screen. Kinda odd if you ask me >.<
    But yeah, if anyone could point me in the right direction and help me make this look better I will finally be content :3
    (BTW I use opie for some hidden spells such as mounts and my presence)

http://img517.imageshack.us/f/wowssm.jpg/

---------- Post added 2010-07-13 at 06:14 PM ----------

I was also wondering if there was a way I can move the vehicle seat thing on the right hand side of my screen.
    Last edited by nomnomsouls; 2010-07-13 at 09:40 AM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Most minimap addons allow you to move the vehicle seat graphic.

You might want to try Skada to replace Recount and Omen - Skada is a Damage Meter that is also a Threatmeter, and it can be set up to show you any display you want out of combat, and auto-swap to threat while in combat. Two addons in the screen space of one.

I'm using sexymap right now, is there an option to do that?

Deleted
    You could try something with your action bars, centering them may be a good idea, and organise them by priority, you seem to have a LOT of abilities on your interface, try and sort the ones you do/don't use and maybe move some off and re-arrange them.

You could also try Satrina's Buff frames to move your buffs/change how they're displayed. I found that it spams out my screen less than the default interface.

I'm not sure what Unit frames those are, but you may like them positioned differently, I found that having my frames no where near central meant I was looking off to see them, and having the centralised helps with keeping track of CD's on your runes/mana to help you use energy restoring CDs more efficiently.

anyway, here's what I mean, with a link to my UI.
    http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8...1410001354.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nomnomsouls View Post
    I was also wondering if there was a way I can move the vehicle seat thing on the right hand side of my screen.
    Perhaps this works ?
    Not sure though , havent used this AddOn in a while

Direct Link : http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...-anything.aspx
    AddOn Name - MoveAnything

Meh, I should get around to cleaning my bars, I kinda like where they are but they are not even along the bottom, bartenders bar snapping fails

---------- Post added 2010-07-14 at 12:43 AM ----------

Is there a way I can change TukUI to fit my resolution? When I tried it the font was all messed up

Deleted
    you can turn off bar snapping on bartender. just untick it when they're unlocked.