Red face Any warriors in the beta?

I havent seen anything about warrior's yet, only the lesser classes!

What gives? WTB info

There have been more blue's about warriors than about let's say resto shamans. Anyhow all info in the current beta will soon be outdated again because of the newly released talent trees. At this moment it's unknown how warriors will look like come Catacl.

Deleted
    weakest in PVP atm, remember shamans at the start of wotlk, yeh like that

Quote Originally Posted by Yeucks View Post
    Stop it already, still traumatized about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeucks View Post
    I'd wager this is because Warriors are literally the most gear dependent class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Martsus View Post
    There have been more blue's about warriors than about let's say resto shamans. Anyhow all info in the current beta will soon be outdated again because of the newly released talent trees. At this moment it's unknown how warriors will look like come Catacl.

More posts, but theyre completely worthless.
    >Hey guys we're gonna do a change with X, but we're not sure what its gonna be BUT DAMN IT Y NEEDS HELP.

=(

Quote Originally Posted by Larwax View Post
    I'd wager this is because Warriors are literally the most gear dependent class in the game.
    Just like warriors sucked pve side in the first raid tier of wrath. owait...

Warriors only put up retarded number b/c it was pre TG nerf, and they were abusing leather and mail items from Naxx, Sarth, and Maly. It was also before the nerf to ArP (rating to %) so Grim Toll was king. Combine all of this with timing heroic strike with offhand swings to never miss with the OH weapon and GG.

This was hardly faceroll to put up those numbers, but the best of the best were taking advantage of Blizzards oversights. don't blame the player for maximizing his or her character's potential.

Balls Deep!!