Low level questing in Cataclysm/prot paly talents!

Was just wondering how low level questing will work in Cataclysm, I have four 80s atm and kinda wanna level my lowb mage in cataclysm at some point, On my main with a 310% speed mount I often fly to a place manually rather than by flight path since it is faster, So if 85s are constantly flying over a low level zone to get where they wanna go...Will the lower people constantly get ganked? or will there be some sort of phasing? Just wondering is all

Tlr Will i get ganked as a low level in cataclysm because low level zones are close to high level zones?

Also there doesn't seem to be any new spells for protection paladins? have they not done any work on this yet? Curious....

anyways thanks guys!!

---------- Post added 2010-07-13 at 01:22 PM ----------

Tl : Dr .......... lousy smilys =P

talent system is getting a huge revamp. so, lets wait and see new one.

Deleted
    Please make Reckoning useful.Please make Reckoning useful.Please make Reckoning useful.Please make Reckoning useful.Please make Reckoning useful.Please make Reckoning useful.Please make Reckoning useful.Please make Reckoning useful.Please make Reckoning useful.Please make Reckoning useful.Please make Reckoning useful.Please make Reckoning useful.Please make Reckoning useful.Please make Reckoning useful.Please make Reckoning useful.Please make Reckoning useful.Please make Reckoning useful.Please make Reckoning useful.

*cough*

Yeah i agree with that, i used to have reckoning back in the day when i first started tanking, but nah no more, considering most of our threat is based on magic, it just doesn't seem good at all....

Yes, PvP servers are going to be massive gank-fests with high level 80+ on 280+ flying mounts swooping in and raping lowbies.

Only chance you have is if the 80-85 content is interesting enough and takes long enough to level through for the high level gankers to not be bored enough to troll through lowbie zones...