Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    there was a time when i would say "lawl" irl

i would also stomp my foot on the ground and in my head id picture thunder clap underneath me XD

and of course theres the mutilate people from behind
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

Just remember Pussy>WoW, the moment you have to think twice you need to take a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayperi View Post
    I am german and i play on a european realm. I tend to mix english with german words when talking. I even found myself knowing the english word but not the equivalent german word for random stuff.

Oh and yeah. I say random to random stuff in irl oO
    hehe same problem and even though im playing with the german client i know only the english names of most items etc :S

i usually start to talk english to dutch people out of no where... also do that with my gm ingame... completely random.... also replacing dutch words with the english ones :P
    Quote Originally Posted by spiny View Post
    I always mean to get around to doing Archaeology but something always comes up. Like anything. Anything at all. Mowing the lawn. Eating glass for others' amusement, watching my cat clean its butt, etc.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street is the lead systems designer on World of Warcraft. He has four dogs: three epic retrievers and one green terrier suitable for disenchanting.

I sometimes tell people to stop QQing at work when they bitch about shit.

While on skype I sometimes hit my ventrilo push to talk button "ctrl"
    I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traejun
    I've blown up punk ass dragons before...I'll do it again.

Nothing really bad but there was once our local newspaper had a headline with the abbrev "ICC", and the first thought that came to my mind was "Icecrown Citadel".

Upon further reading, it actually meant International Cricket Club... >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Aman08 View Post
    I know how to differentiate between my life and a video game.

You might want to give up playing WoW for a month or two until you can get a grasp on reality.
    Did you make an account just to respond to this? Maybe you should grow up a bit and get a grasp on maturity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeucks View Post
    it hasnt affected my life, im not a loser

yet you post on a website for the game you play?

I wonder who the loser is...

[Just because it is my honest answer to the question]... have an MMO-C tab open in my browser all day (opened 2nd after work email and before BBC news)...

Hi I'm ______, and I've been WoW free for 3 months.

I've never been a serious WoW playerbut I gave it up because school is more important and I don't have the money to play it. However one thing I kept with me. Which I've come to like, is acronyming things. Odd I know but it really helps me learn in class. The four immunoglobulins M.A.G.E. But WoW has made it extremely easy to remeber these types of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystiik View Post
    yet you post on a website for the game you play?

I wonder who the loser is...
    Check his current status as a member =P I must admit i lol'd....

10+ Year Old Account
    According to my wife, I describe everything in terms of WoW.

-I was recently describing a customer as exalted with our company.

-When my dog randomly chases dandelions in the field while he's out on his walk, I liken it to grouping with an herbalist.

-When my wife turned 27 last month, I said grats.

-When I'm doing boring, repetitive tasks, I refer to it as grinding.

-I occasionally greet customers with vendor sayings (more often "Greetings.", "Hi there.", "Are you looking for something specific?" than things like "Your gold is welcome here." "Death to all who oppose us." and "I got what you need!")

-I buy things on eBay that are ridiculously cheap and sell them on eBay for a higher price.

Posting on a website and differentiating a virtual world from reality are two different things.

God damn, I should still be sleeping -_-

When I'm chatting online with my RL friends I always start talking in english!

I forget to eat
    Personal hygiene suffers, I go weeks in between showers.
    I'm failing my classes
    I identify myself as my main half the time
    I don't sleep regularly
    I can only think about wow.

nah seriously,

wow hasn't effect my RL behavior much. I sometimes catch myself using WoW terminology in RL, like aggro when someone is mad at me. Also, I'm a corporal in the US army with the EOD (the guys that take care of the IEDs) and I caught myself referring the shock wave (the concussive "push") of an explosion as AoE to a senior officer once.
    Last edited by Firebomb; 2010-07-13 at 03:13 PM.

I eat a lot of fast food and thanks to wow i am drug free and only drink on occasion. I've only taken one inhale from a cigarette and that was during a truth or dare a couple years back. I don't understand smokers... how can you find choking to be enjoyable?

I jump. A lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultralisk View Post
    Magic makes everything radioactive so if you drink water that hasn't been purified by a vendor, you get a stacking DoT debuff called Cancer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    There =/= Their =/= They're; Where =/= Were =/= We're

Quote Originally Posted by Tgd View Post
    Anyways anyone got any cool stories to share? I like stories

---------- Post added 2010-07-13 at 01:36 PM ----------

Oh and "in before cool story bro"
    Lets see... I ended up marrying a paladin I found in Hellfire Penninsula had a baby with her and moved to Canada to live near her family so ... Yeah WoW has impacted my life.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Multigasm View Post
    Just remember Pussy>WoW, the moment you have to think twice you need to take a break.
    I have to totally agree. When I deny to go to raid to spend time with the gf, that's all that goes through my head. I would rather spend time with the gf and get some action than down LK heroic 25 man world first.
    I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traejun
    I've blown up punk ass dragons before...I'll do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Multigasm View Post
    Spoken like a true hormon-infested teenager.

You'll get there, you'll get there...