Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Warriors sure have been super in all 3 expansions! Oh wait, Enhance Shaman were king in Vanilla, and rogues with 4/8 t6 were pretty much steamrollers covered in nuclear bombs in TBC. And even so, in WotLK, the only good warriors are the ones who know how to macro and when to use them.

Pretty much got some of the level 80's you have, but undoubtedly got specific gear for specific things (PvP gear in ICC...) and I crap all over warriors as an elemental shaman and a ret paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by jereminion View Post
    well before newbs get carried away with their non sense and no contributing posts

here is some random warrior

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...varr&n=Depress

37k HP unbuffed

and my paladin is up to sindgrosa in ICC 10 with 36k hp self buffed
    Yea, he is really random, Rank 1 in 2v2 and 3v3 on his battlegroup with rank 6 in 5v5, SUpAR RaNdOMNESS

Quote Originally Posted by Yeucks View Post
    warriors just use 2 buttons in pvp, hamstring and whirlwind
    Go away! the grown ups are talking.

OT:Spell reflect, BS, MS, OP, Rend, Defensive stance, Battle stance... etc etc.
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

Simple answer is reroll warrior. I rerolled a rogue because well they always beat me to a pulp on my ret pally in bg's have been loving it ever since. But since rerolling rogue I have to disagree with your statement I find warriors really laughable espically in 2's they same to be the easiest to confuse and make spin in circles due to how they are played, not sure why my self I don't play a warrior but it's always a good laugh to watch some warrior come into area with skillmourne start blade storming and in the middle on his blade storm cast dismantle it's like a free stun he just sits there and waits.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only have a lvl 24 warrior
    ok..

Coming from someone that plays Disc Priest and a Mage I can't complain too much about the OPness of warriors but the only things that I think Bliz should look into is reducing the damage a frost mage can absorb, making anti-magic shield dispelable, pally's should not be able to attack while bubbled (the biggest OP ability in the entire game IMO) and when warriors lol storm if they cant be cc'd or slowed then Bliz should reduce their movement speed by 20% so that you can get away. Otherwise it's charge,stun,lolstorm, gg.

LOL warriors overpowered!! LOL

uhm, let's go back in time a bit, when wotlk first hit. what about DK's back then? Warriors are most certainly NOT the best melee class. Warriors are like this: low lvl gear = low dmg. BiS gear = OMGPEWPEWLAZORSEPICOMGGGGGGGGG dmg. and that all has to do with rage scaling.

in pvp however, you can just disarm and stunlock the warrior.

hello this is a thread made by someone who has a 80 enh shaman, 80 rogue, 80 ret paladin and a 80 dk (also 80 hunter but who cares)

i can easily say that warriors are the most overpowered melee class in the game for arena. there will always be a 'best' class for certain things like this, but the problem is that they have always been the best since arena started. with their random stuns and MS in TBC, they dominated. now with blade storm and MS (way too much damage and 50% healing), they dominate again. i am not sure if they will be the best in cataclysm, they do not deserve it though.

from my perspective on my 80s-

80 rogue is great vs anything not wearing plate. they also depend on cooldowns way too much. they die too fast as well.

80 enh shaman has pathetic damage and not much utility. no MS, their heals suck when they need them, they die so easily because they dont have something like vanish or divine shield so they can be focused and killed at the start

80 dk has pretty good damage but can easily be kited if they are against a class that can dispel their chains of ice. no MS effect so they are not that threatening to heal through

80 paladins are pretty pathetic after their hammer of justice is used. you can just spam heals on their target and theyll never kill them

my warrior is only 24 but when i am against them they have MS, seem to hit the hardest, blade storm, 2 charges that both stun the target which is unnecessary, execute which pretty much lowers your hp at the start of the fight hypothetically, they can regenerate health and go into defense stance with shield and reflect spells, they wear plate and the have the same health as ICC tanks in pvp dps gear.

i would say that shamans are the hardest class to play out of them all (but i didnt include druid since they arent op and i dont have one)

so TLDR will warriors be the OP melee pvp class for 3 expansions in a row

If anyone didnt notice, his main is an ehancement shaman.

He cunningly disguised that fact. Not.

Rogues are op, warriors hit plate for 1k, rogues envenom hits for 8k on plate. Shamans dont take much skill at all to play, lol wolfs heroism purge spam.

Im guessing you just lost hard to a warrior, prolly cos he had retaliation up. PLease get to 80 with your warrior and then comment. They do shit damage, they hit as hard when there level 39 as they do when there level 80

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RazumiMS View Post
    show us your retadin i wanna see it
    Remember he has 25% increased health in icc?

10+ Year Old Account
    well youre an idiot sorry
    lol *cough cough*

YOU MAD BRO!?!
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Warriors are indeed very strong in arena. On the other hand they are joke in solo pvp so it's all fine for me. ( I don't play a warrior )

Yay, I can pad my stats with a 25% buff. GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska View Post
    Season 5 says hello, was nice getting roflstomped by retardins and deathknights
    Season 5 is long GONE, yet people like you fail to understand it.

To the subject, warriors do rediculusly good damage with a healer behind them but yet, they are not that op... just freaking annoying in arenas. Rated BGS here i come???

i can easily say that warriors are the most overpowered melee class in the game for arena.
    my warrior is only 24
    i didnt include druid since they arent op and i dont have one
    So druids don't count because you don't have 1, but warriors do because... you... don't... have ... 1 ...

I think I sprained my brain

Hmm weird the only warriors that can beat me on my druid are the ones with 2200+ arena gear and then it was always a close match

SKILLZ> class

Quote Originally Posted by Andlát View Post
    Unless you're in equivalent gear or better, you will lose. It doesn't matter what class it is, you will lose. Badly.
    My enhancement shaman in a BG with pve, wrathful bracers, relentless shoulders, and furious chest, and a 2hander(I think i was playing with a 2hander at the time can't remember) roflstomped another enhance shaman 1v1 who was in relentless and wrathful gear.

well youre an idiot sorry
    Ahem, my TOC25 geared warr is at 38k, so yeah, Your just wrong.

well before newbs get carried away with their non sense and no contributing posts

37k HP unbuffed

If someone is letting you tank icc with 36k health then wtf are they doing?? Buffed ICC health on my bear is 70,000 and our off tank has 56,000. little to no 25man gear. unbuffed out of ICC i have more health than you. Who is letting you tank ICC and how many times do you die per pull?
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

37k HP unbuffed

That's as far as my warrior is, and he has over 45k health UNBUFFED... You're either lying, or you are geared/gemmed/enchanted like a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

37k HP unbuffed

Get better gear. MY dk tank is at 42k with only 4 pieces of 251 and the rest are 232/245. If my gear was all the same ilvl as this warrior I woul dhave over 55k self buffed.

Also he is the highest ranked pvp'er in 2's and 3's and 6th in 5's in that battlegroup. No where near "random" warrior. Far From it.

fail troll is fail.
    Last edited by OafusBladesEdge; 2010-07-13 at 02:39 PM.
    I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traejun
    I've blown up punk ass dragons before...I'll do it again.