1. #1

    Exclamation [Help] My mouse is twitching =(

    I bought a razer naga a few months ago, and like a week or 2...ago >.>...it started to twitch.

    It was going Left, right left etc. but now its just eventually sliding to the edge of the screen.
    Its a pain in the ass when I try to play CSS and my mouse is moving on its own.

    Im using a microfiber mousepad, ive cleaned it.
    and i blew into my mouse with some canned air I have for my Sega.

    edit: Also, it twitches even if I leave it upside down.
    inb4 my 80 dollar mouse is a piece of shit?

    Edit: ive got it set to 5600 dpi and my pointer option is max speed without Enhanced precision.
    I hope its not that, I hate using a slow pointer =(
    Last edited by prodron; 2010-07-13 at 03:08 PM.

  2. #2
    Dreadlord B@nj0 P3do's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    West coast of Norway
    Posts
    871
    Return it with the warranty?

    When my 2 year old Logitech MX Revolution (dunno if Razor Naga is Logitech, but it must have a warranty?) got a broken Right mouse button, I just called Logitech and said that my mouse was broken, gave them the information under my mouse and got a new one in under a week.

  3. #3
    Have you installed the Razar software? If so uninstall/resintall. I had a similar issue with the Mamba, I believe there is a calibration setting in the software, I always end up messing it up and having to use another mouse, now I just uninstall/reinstall the software and I am good. Also check the mouse firmware some of the new enhancements are pretty cool with the Razar family.

  4. #4
    Pit Lord Fuger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In A Particle Accelerator
    Posts
    2,377
    Mine works fine, I recommend you keep the optical hole clean. Make sure there isnt a piece of hair or something in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by qu1rex View Post
    Across the pond, we stereotype the average US citizen as being quite dim-witted, albeit due to the poor education standards subject to them by their curriculum.
    Sad to know people think I am stupid.

  5. #5
    I just bought a razer naga and I'm having the same issues. I've installed drivers, uninstalled, tried it without drives, reinstalled. I used compressed air/vacuum, and nothing. I'm guessing this is a hardware malfunction... Back to the damn store tomorrow, unless someone has another suggestion!

  6. #6
    Warchief sizzlinsauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bellforest, Tower state
    Posts
    2,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Dathorize View Post
    I just bought a razer naga and I'm having the same issues. I've installed drivers, uninstalled, tried it without drives, reinstalled. I used compressed air/vacuum, and nothing. I'm guessing this is a hardware malfunction... Back to the damn store tomorrow, unless someone has another suggestion!
    air and vacuum wont work fully... ive had to tweaser out dog/cat hair cause the circle piece glued around the eye gets hair stuck in it.07

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    air and vacuum wont work fully... ive had to tweaser out dog/cat hair cause the circle piece glued around the eye gets hair stuck in it.07
    There doesn't appear to be anything on/near the laser protector, so this doesn't solve anything = /

  8. #8
    Epic! Kisuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bydgoszcz, Poland
    Posts
    1,646
    If you have that possibility, try connecting it to a differnt computer. If it still twitches... well, you should have a warranty. My Naga does.

  9. #9
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,773
    Sorry for this.. I just have to.. If I don't somebody will.

    That's what she said.

    YEEEEEEEEEEAH.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    If you have that possibility, try connecting it to a differnt computer. If it still twitches... well, you should have a warranty. My Naga does.
    Razers website says mouses have a 2 year warranty, you just need the receipt or proof of purchase with a date.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •