Exclamation [Help] My mouse is twitching =(

I bought a razer naga a few months ago, and like a week or 2...ago >.>...it started to twitch.

It was going Left, right left etc. but now its just eventually sliding to the edge of the screen.
    Its a pain in the ass when I try to play CSS and my mouse is moving on its own.

Im using a microfiber mousepad, ive cleaned it.
    and i blew into my mouse with some canned air I have for my Sega.

edit: Also, it twitches even if I leave it upside down.
    inb4 my 80 dollar mouse is a piece of shit?

Edit: ive got it set to 5600 dpi and my pointer option is max speed without Enhanced precision.
    I hope its not that, I hate using a slow pointer =(
    Last edited by prodron; 2010-07-13 at 03:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Return it with the warranty?

When my 2 year old Logitech MX Revolution (dunno if Razor Naga is Logitech, but it must have a warranty?) got a broken Right mouse button, I just called Logitech and said that my mouse was broken, gave them the information under my mouse and got a new one in under a week.

Have you installed the Razar software? If so uninstall/resintall. I had a similar issue with the Mamba, I believe there is a calibration setting in the software, I always end up messing it up and having to use another mouse, now I just uninstall/reinstall the software and I am good. Also check the mouse firmware some of the new enhancements are pretty cool with the Razar family.

Mine works fine, I recommend you keep the optical hole clean. Make sure there isnt a piece of hair or something in it.

I just bought a razer naga and I'm having the same issues. I've installed drivers, uninstalled, tried it without drives, reinstalled. I used compressed air/vacuum, and nothing. I'm guessing this is a hardware malfunction... Back to the damn store tomorrow, unless someone has another suggestion!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dathorize View Post
    I just bought a razer naga and I'm having the same issues. I've installed drivers, uninstalled, tried it without drives, reinstalled. I used compressed air/vacuum, and nothing. I'm guessing this is a hardware malfunction... Back to the damn store tomorrow, unless someone has another suggestion!
    air and vacuum wont work fully... ive had to tweaser out dog/cat hair cause the circle piece glued around the eye gets hair stuck in it.07

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    air and vacuum wont work fully... ive had to tweaser out dog/cat hair cause the circle piece glued around the eye gets hair stuck in it.07
    There doesn't appear to be anything on/near the laser protector, so this doesn't solve anything = /

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have that possibility, try connecting it to a differnt computer. If it still twitches... well, you should have a warranty. My Naga does.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for this.. I just have to.. If I don't somebody will.

That's what she said.

YEEEEEEEEEEAH.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    If you have that possibility, try connecting it to a differnt computer. If it still twitches... well, you should have a warranty. My Naga does.
    Razers website says mouses have a 2 year warranty, you just need the receipt or proof of purchase with a date.