Question Settings Help with Pitbull 4.0

Hi guys. I have recently began using Pitbull 4 (beta 10). I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the order of race/class in the player, party and target frames. I've looked through the options, but can't seem to find it. I may be simply overlooking the option. Currently it is set to class/race.

Also, anyone know how to have portraits enabled for only the player frame and target frame, but hide for the party?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Regarding your intent for differing settings between party/player+target then you need to create a seperate "layout" for each.
    Basically instead of the configuration being on a frame-by-frame basis, you create a layout and for each enabled frame you tell it which layout it is using.

/pb - Layout Editor, and type a name for a layout into the box then press OK - I would suggest "Party" for the Party, and maybe something like PlayerTarget for the player and target.
    Units - select the Player and Target units and assign them to the PlayerTarget (or whatever) Layout.
    Groups - Party - and do the same with the party frames with "Party" or whatever you called it.
    Layout Editor - Select the layout you wish to edit under Current Layout

First of all the easier option, the portraits. PlayerTarget Layout.
    Layout Editor - Indicators.
    Portrait - Enable, and set the display options as you wish regarding position, and style.
    If you cannot find that option, then portraits module is disabled, and you should providing it is not disabled at the login screen, through Modules, expand by clicking the + and scrolling down.

Changing the order of the race/class is not very easy, and would involve editing the tag somewhat which I am not currently in the position to be fiddling about with.

That worked perfectly. Thanks for the clear instructions!

The race/class display isn't that important, just something I'm OCD about. Paladin Blood Elf just sounds odd.

Cheers!