Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

7K for a tier token a good trade?

so I just came back from a really sloppy 4/12 ICC25 pug, where we wiped 2 times on the trash before marrowgar, once on marrowgar himself, once on lady deathwhisper trash by pulling the boss (before the first trash pack was even dead) and once on gunship battle because someone started the fight too early. against all odds, we got past saurfang. i won a tier token, but one the priest healers asked if he could buy it from me for 7K. i accepted. i'm just wondering now if i did the right thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only you can answer that question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

15+ Year Old Account
    i think 7k for a tier token is a fair trade, depending on how much you need it. i still need 2 myself and 5-7k is usually what i offer to buy them.
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

7k is reasonable, WotLK is coming to an end and if you have good enough gear (Say.. 5.6k gs) you have good enough gear to clear the game, so you don't NEED that item.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dude go for it,thats an awesome deal
    Last edited by Ðelinqient; 2010-07-13 at 11:09 PM. Reason: didn't finish
    Here's my character,im 12 years old. All kids that play wow aren't bad
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Cocoabutterz

Deleted
    Good trade, the gear will be obsolete soon anyway. Gold is much more useful, and since you're pugging icc25 I guess you don't really need the extra stats anyway.

I managed to have either a really stupid or really rich hunter offer me 20 primordial saronite for one when they were selling for 1.3k each.

Needless to say i took that offer.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

There are some people, that turn their brain off, if they see an epic item. :P

Offtopic : Just sold my SM mount last week for 75k

On topic : I'd also take the 7k gold.

I would take the trade. Imo, at least, Prot and Holy tier isn't worth getting past the 2pc either, so that would make it even better.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Fxm View Post
    Good trade, the gear will be obsolete soon anyway. Gold is much more useful, and since you're pugging icc25 I guess you don't really need the extra stats anyway.
    This. Gear will be pretty useless when Cata comes so yeah.. might aswell go for gold.

7k is a freaking steal. As my guild's DKP officer, I vendor these things on a regular basis and feel glad to be getting 5g for them.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

It is a great deal and you did the right thing.
    Off topic:
    I refused 15k for Nibelung....... I am stupid.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nillo View Post
    offtopic : Just sold my sm mount last week for 75k
    nice grats!!!

-.-

I would do the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Offtopic : Just sold my SM mount last week for 75k

On topic : I'd also take the 7k gold.
    Only 75k? You could have found people to offer you the gold cap per toon for it I bet!

A normal token for 7k is daylight robbery! Good job.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Since im a casual player, gold > gear, but im not really sure if you were really into raiding.
    And, Shadowdream, how did you get the sig? I really want it.

Please? Anyone know how to get the different colored No Beta Club sig?
    Last edited by Epsilon; 2010-07-14 at 01:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by god of lock and pala View Post
    well usually ppl below 16 is retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariyami View Post
    Are you retarded or something? The dailies doesnt take more than 20 minutes to do...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did icc 25 today with a pug and a dude offered 18k for DBW. Wish i'd won that thing.

Sounds good enough to me.

On a somewhat unrelated topic, I had someone give me 8k for Juggernaut's Vitality (Normal). Talk about a good trade. (On my end.) It's not like I had much use for it. I hardly get into ICC anyways.