Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7k is a pretty normal price for 264 tier tokens in a GDKP raid.

Deleted
    The gear will soon be obsolete as stated above. Score dude. Score.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDes View Post
    I payed 4k for an Rusted proto drake in 3.2. It's a 310% flying mount that looks fantastic and could be WOTLK's Amani warbear.
    You're talking about ICC25man drakes, right? (How could you even compare a mount which can be obtained by any random pug simply by brute-forcing the encounters to the Amani Warbear is beyond me.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    You're talking about ICC25man drakes, right? (How could you even compare a mount which can be obtained by any random pug simply by brute-forcing the encounters to the Amani Warbear is beyond me.)
    Yeah because I heard ZA was hard bro.

And the rusted = 10man, not 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Gef View Post
    Yeah because I heard ZA was hard bro.

And the rusted = 10man, not 25.
    By implying a mount is the "Amani Warbear" of an expansion is like saying "A mount which took some degree of co-ordination, skill and practice that not 80% of the raiding population has". I fail to see how that applies to the Rusted Proto Drake..

15+ Year Old Account
    If anything, the AWB would be similar to the Plagued and Black Proto Drakes (since they are all not obtainable any longer).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Offtopic : Just sold my SM mount last week for 75k
    SM Mount? Scarlet Monastery mount? >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    SM Mount? Scarlet Monastery mount? >.<
    Shadowmourne Mount
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

I think you paid a little too much, my guild and I were selling warbears for 5k in BC and we had people LINED UP for them. Even the Starcaller / Astral Walker were going for 10k (Drakes included)
    Bleh

no, u did not. u got ripped off. all of that gear is going to be replaced very soon.

Selling drakes and warbares for that cheap??! Wow, we sell them for 20k each for Rusted Protos now when we feel like running it, and Algalon for 7k. We also used to sell the AWB's for like 10k each. A friend of mine back in BC got paid 100k (IN BC) for a carrying a guy to Gladiator. Obviously my friend is an amazing PvP'er but I mean 100k was like BANK in BC for sure...

On the guys topic though, GDKP runs used to be selling these marks for like 10-15k on my old server, although they have dwindled down, so I'd say 5-8k isn't bad at all. Although on some servers I've heard they go for like 3-4kg, so you also got a little lucky.

Meh most the runs i do are gdkp runs where we use gold to win items 11/12hmodes all gold at end is split 25 ways so its nice but reg tokens are always sold at the min bid which is 1k and most people only buy them for silly screen shots of thier bank with pictures made in tokens, quite funny really.

only things in icc atm that go for anything are the trinkets 33k for h dbw and 25k for h dfo last week alone cant wait to see abom drop be outrageous

Quote Originally Posted by Muriko View Post
    I think you paid a little too much, my guild and I were selling warbears for 5k in BC and we had people LINED UP for them. Even the Starcaller / Astral Walker were going for 10k (Drakes included)
    As ammor said, your prices are super cheap. During TBC, we had buyers booked up for close to two months in advance at a cost of 13k per bear. I have never seen someone selling Uld10 drakes that cheap either. Your prices are less than half of what I am accustomed to.

Quote Originally Posted by tanked View Post
    no, u did not. u got ripped off. all of that gear is going to be replaced very soon.
    He didn't pay 7k for the token. He sold it for 7k. He made out like a bandit. We vendor those things.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Offtopic : Just sold my SM mount last week for 75k

On topic : I'd also take the 7k gold.
    75k ?, fail you can easyli sell it for 200k+

seems a tad much, i wouldn't have spent more than 5k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    75k ?, fail you can easyli sell it for 200k+
    And what would I need 200k gold for?

And what would I need 200k gold for?
    Investment banking! Go man, go!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have sold it. I have all my tokens on my main and I don't need them on my alts (but roll for them anyway).

---------- Post added 2010-07-15 at 05:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDes View Post
    I payed 4k for an Rusted proto drake in 3.2. It's a 310% flying mount that looks fantastic and could be WOTLK's Amani warbear.

That priest spent 7k, for a slight gear upgrade.
    I paid nothing for mine. Who's the REAL winner here?!

The answer is: People who are out getting laid instead of playing WoW.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama