Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    big hug for you boubi! :d

Please tell me this is some kind of joke ??!?!

The only way they can compensate for doing this is giving each class a 4th talent tree then I won't care if there are 10 point talent trees.

Mh the change to consecration in prot +30sec thats means

1. It gets a huge cd and close to useless on moving fights
    2. Way to much mana to use it again

Looks like prot pvp gets a op crusader strike +115% damage (/wave pvp)

And the change to Divine Illumination. Well i could be a good one or its going to suck like hell + do i miss a healing increase to healing hands? Trying to make a holy paladin able to raid and tank heal cant see a thing that buffs aoe heal in the tree. They even force us to be tank healers again(which i do like as a holy paladin thats why i did reroll at 80) with the judgement changes.
    The black blood of Yogg'saron causes through me! I AM UNSTOPPALBLE!

It's too bad these talent trees are the trees that will be launching with cataclysm!

These look like 95% of the current trees minus the crap; not sure how anyone thinks this can be final.
    Last edited by BagOfChips; 2010-07-14 at 07:13 AM.

I cant see any improvement coming with the 31 talent trees. Okay some mandatory talents felt awkward, but playing around with them was fun! ... this just feels like a lot of choice is gone.

just to inform you i think the 2th beta invite is gone in EU (wowwtf i logged in my Bnet acc and i saw deathwing icon )

Do you see that is not official talent calculator..... its just reduced to 31....some1 asked where the f.,, is penance.. just w8 blizz will release it. So yes WTB Talent Tree previews !!!

Lol, I think most of the people here have no clue what BETA actually stands for, it's a testphase, it's not final!

Quote Originally Posted by bojan2109 View Post
    Do you see that is not official talent calculator..... its just reduced to 31....some1 asked where the f.,, is penance.. just w8 blizz will release it. So yes WTB Talent Tree previews !!!
    You'll get Penance when you spend the first talent point in the tree. Check the main site.

Indeed... but tbh its talent calculator post and its obvoius that those are not real even lvl cap ....some1 made it by deleting passive talents

Quote Originally Posted by bojan2109 View Post
    Indeed... but tbh its talent calculator post and its obvoius that those are not real even lvl cap ....some1 made it by deleting passive talents
    You realise that Bouboille got these talent trees from the beta client, right, and that they're the real deal?

The level cap at 51 was just a quick fix to change the number of available talent points, again, read the main site.

Interesting stuff. I am kinda annoyed by the warlock destro tree tho. As destro you don't use shadowbolt so I kinda hate that to progress down further in the tree I have to waste a point on Imp SB or in the Searing Pain talent (which is really only useful in pvp)... so unless they are making a huge rotation change or something it's a waste of a point imho. Aside from that this all seems cool. I love that resto druids are getting swiftmend at lvl 10 now!

10+ Year Old Account
    I see an interesting Pre-Cataclysm event incoming

Feral druids are nerfed with the 31 point talent trees... I miss some valuable stuff in it...

10+ Year Old Account
    /hug for the hard work

I would hug you, but I think you're too far away.

Just go hug some stranger in the street. What could go wrong?

These talent trees are one of the most disappointing things i've seen so far in WoW. Removing all the "useless" talents and removing talent points so linear that there is no play in them. Blizzard said they don't want everyone plaything the exact same spec, freedom in all trees in all direction...right. from what i've seen from all the trees it's actually more linear with less choices and less points to choose with. fail imo. wtb old talent trees and talent points back, k pls and tank u

thanks Blizz, you make it for me easier... now i can quit with peace in my hearth