Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    I do not like the new talent tree just looking at going affliction. I had to spec into improved fear and howl just to go down the tree, last time I checked that was never used in a pve situation. So the "filler" talents I used to go with, which actually did me some good, have been replaced with shit I would've NEVER considered spec'ing into previously. Good job blizzard, do you even know the current talent builds for each class or do you just want people to spec into shit that no one uses right now....
    psssst, it's the beta, it's not final

The new trees look better but they need some tweaking to make them really interesting.

So far most talent trees look completely retarded, being forced to take worthless talents just to progress down the tree is something I didn't expect to see making a comeback

Is it only me or there is another place in between Uldum and Silithus which is by the coast that actually corresponds to the place of Ahn'Qiraj?

I love me some breadcrumbs.. om nom.

Seriously though, this information is shaping up nicely
    twitch.tv/Dingolicious - Various games streamed from time to time!

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    People whining about the talents, can you really not see that these aren't nearly finished? Resto druid still got swiftmend in it's tree, even if it's now a core ability learned when you ding 10 and chose your spec. Same goes for most classes. Just wait and see how things turn out -.-
    Actually, if blizzard is looking for feedback (which they should be during a beta), you shouldn't sit and wait it out. If you dislike(or like) something, speak up. When it goes live, bringing about a change is much harder.

People whining about the talents, can you really not see that these aren't nearly finished? Resto druid still got swiftmend in it's tree, even if it's now a core ability learned when you ding 10 and chose your spec. Same goes for most classes. Just wait and see how things turn out -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Aegos View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmm yeah disappointment so far. Doubt it will improve by 400% which it will have to make me enthusiastic. Long talent trees give a sense of complexity, as if that's where your power is coming from, not from your gear. Now with these talent trees, it feels as if your "charachter" is your gear and your mastery rating. Not so cool.
    You are being to nice, quite frankly its a disaster. I hope this a very VERY rough draft ot the trees, because if not, WotlK will be my last expansion.

A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Hmm...it's a good start, but needs a lot of work still. It's better than it was.

The 10 abilities are better than I hoped. Excellent.

The choices in the trees need to be improved upon. They are slimmed down but I'm not seeing a lot of the new "decisions" I was hoping for.

Will be streaming an answering questions and looking at different classes

.xfire.com/live_video/bertybert80/

oh damn, wheres the astral shift)

Wow, still no widescreen loading screens. :/ I'm hoping they will be there.

./hug to you! Thnx for all the effort posting this!

Quit if you don't like it, there was never really choice anyways and if any of you think there was then your easily distracted by colors. I for one think its fine and locking people to 1 tree is so that they don't abuse getting abilities that make them retarded OP in PvP. Deal with it.

I broke the Warlock preview link. Here is the corrected one for those who need it.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-12479-Warlock

I will be flayed by Boubouille shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Googolplex View Post
    You are being to nice, quite frankly its a disaster. I hope this a very VERY rough draft ot the trees, because if not, WotlK will be my last expansion.
    We never had choice stop acting like we did.
    Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Wow, still no widescreen loading screens. :/ I'm hoping they will be there.
    ohmygod yes!

I think I skip this expansion. Talent trees look boring for most of the classes I play. Paladin talent trees are a joke. Divine illumination (30 crit chance - 3 min cd) is the 31 talent for holy pala.

What a bunch of bull.

I like some of the new talents but I dislike the idea of reduced talent trees...
    When in a hole, keep digging!

Ok... I agree some talent trees are pretty bad. But to those who are threatening to quit just because of a talent tree that is not even finalized are pretty much idiots. When was this announced that they would be doing this talent tree oh lets see like a week or two ago. But if you really do want to quit please do right now cause we don't need you.

Give the talent trees sometime do you expect they will have it perfect first time.