Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bring back old talent system. They may as well just get rid of talent trees with the new one and just give you one point to choose what you want to do. There will be no freedom points it will be a clear build that everyone uses for pvp and pve making the talents feel even less unique.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.

Run!!

and blizz fails with small talent trees as i expected ~~
    First they were talking about going away from cookie cutter builds but they turned trees into cookie cutter trees cause you have NO choices whatsoever...
    They might aswell create 2 buttons to each tree... pvp and pve...
    when you push pvp button, game picks for you pvp talents, if you click pve the game picks for you pve talents... cause on each tier there is exactly the same choice, pvp talent vs pve talent
    BOOOOOOOOORING... where is the diversity of talent builds?

FAIL BLIZZARD FAIL

10+ Year Old Account
    Boub quick comment, that Atramedes you've added says "Blackwing Lair" is that right or did you mean to put "Blackwing Descent"?

Rukari. I agree with you on the elitistjerks comment. a lot of people do follow that, but at the same time a lot of people put in a lot of work for the smallest things for the "best" build. and even still people change specs per fight, and i maybe/am over reacting...there's no room to play wiht change. like you said there is currently like you said 2 points but depending on the fight could be up to 5 points and different glyphs (mind you glyphs aren't released yet) but now there's not wiggle room that i can see. at least the 3 classes that i play. but in pvp...why play what everyone else plays? that doesn't seem fun to me, you can't make your own build now. i've gone though like 3940812759872 different pvp builds just to be able to kill maybe one specific class on a specific day now you can do like maybe 5 different builds. with the re-introduction of being able to get good pvp gear and rating from battle grounds there should be a lot more room to play with the specs imo.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notwarnus View Post
    Rukari. I agree with you on the elitistjerks comment. a lot of people do follow that, but at the same time a lot of people put in a lot of work for the smallest things for the "best" build. and even still people change specs per fight, and i maybe/am over reacting...there's no room to play wiht change. like you said there is currently like you said 2 points but depending on the fight could be up to 5 points and different glyphs (mind you glyphs aren't released yet) but now there's not wiggle room that i can see. at least the 3 classes that i play. but in pvp...why play what everyone else plays? that doesn't seem fun to me, you can't make your own build now. i've gone though like 3940812759872 different pvp builds just to be able to kill maybe one specific class on a specific day now you can do like maybe 5 different builds. with the re-introduction of being able to get good pvp gear and rating from battle grounds there should be a lot more room to play with the specs imo.
    If we do it like this, write up EXACTLY what you are missing in your present PvP build that you don't have in the new one.
    Do it, then maybe you have a say in this, unless you are a rogue ofcourse.. then you never have a say.

lol artamedes looks like a drake version of a death knight mount, his head does atleast

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    the cho´gal model looks really cool, but i hoped something uglier then it xD. for the rest really nice!

In a way I see what Blizz tried to do, but it still needs some tweeking. Instead of getting 5% damage 1/2/3/4/5% over 5 lvls, we now get 2/4/6% over 6 lvls. A bit of an exaggeration for all specs, but it's in a few trees.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the look on the Tolvirs and Lady Nazjar, awesome work there! Just awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, so Dragonman finally got a skin. Cool beans. I wonder if we might find any more interesting models...

10+ Year Old Account
    Those new talent trees seem interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexiefy View Post
    and blizz fails with small talent trees as i expected ~~
    BOOOOOOOOORING... where is the diversity of talent builds?

FAIL BLIZZARD FAIL
    It's there. But now there's no choice between [USELESS TALENT] and [WORTHLESS TALENT] anymore.

Lawl, in the end no one will care, yet even though it's the first beta build with the new talents (like, most 5 point talents have just been reduced to 3 without giving the same bonus) and people who are so scared of changes are going crazy about it. Yup. There are less talents, since the useless ones are going to be imbedded in others.

While others are crying about how this breaks the game, I see the change's potential to make the game better overall.
    Of course, you need to be able to think a bit further than first glance to do so, something most here seem to be completely incapable of.

I dread how the official forums are, considering that most posters there are the type that would shout "PVP WILL DIE" if Blizzard made an trivial change, say increasing the rating req on PvP items by 5.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2010-07-14 at 08:47 AM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    *gives Bibi a giant hug*

10+ Year Old Account
    We’ll still have room for extra flavorful talents and room for player customization, but we can trim a great deal of fat from each tree. The idea isn’t to give players fewer choices, but to make those choices feel more meaningful.

Is this a joke? Because If you look closely, you'll see I'm not laughing. While I understand that shadows-tree is far from done, THERE ARE NO CHOICES!

Hell I can't even afford the 3 Points for silence without sacrificing a lot of potential DPS anymore.

Greetings
    Granyala

P.S: Darkness is still in there? I hope it's just a placeholder to be able to get "down". If not:
    FAIL

Well removing the boring/useless talents . Why is lolwell still there when did we use that thing? Never?
    The black blood of Yogg'saron causes through me! I AM UNSTOPPALBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonoka View Post
    If we do it like this, write up EXACTLY what you are missing in your present PvP build that you don't have in the new one.
    Do it, then maybe you have a say in this, unless you are a rogue ofcourse.. then you never have a say.
    how did you know my main is a rogue...but still i play other classes in pvp, warrior, mage and yeah most of it is going back to being a rogue for pvp because i can no longer get prep.

so, dk will tank in blood presence and dps in frost presence from the talent trees i have seen