Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Methinks it's either going to be in Cataclysm as a content patch, or it'll be a new zone in the Maelstrom/Great Seas expansion.

Cataclysm asploded it to somewhere else in the ocean

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by robbaneken View Post
    Read Stormrage. There wont be an Emerald Dream expansion.
    Sorry but no one cares to read Knaak, the man basically wipes his ass with warcraft lore and calls it a novel

10+ Year Old Account
    Read Stormrage. There wont be an Emerald Dream expansion.
    Knaaks in our games, rapeing our expansions.
    Anyone else notice the Pokémon breeding center is on Route 34? Just sayin'.

"I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!" - Hakumen.

Deleted
    Isn't Kul TIras the only nation not to have been completely molested by anything outdoors?

Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    Isn't Kul TIras the only nation not to have been completely molested by anything outdoors?
    Those and Gilneas. And I guess Gilneas can be stricken as of now.

I assume Kul Tiras will make it's comeback or return in a Maelstrom/Sea Expansion. Together will Plunder Island, the bloodsails, Naz'jatr, Azshara, Tel'Abim etc it got plenty of new zones.

Retcon time again coming up I think: perhaps the Lore will reveal that the Cataclysm sank Kul Tiras and now they travel the world on a huge floating shipwreck like The Armada from China Mieville's Bas-Lag book, The Scar.

Quote Originally Posted by Laukkanen View Post
    Those and Gilneas. And I guess Gilneas can be stricken as of now.

I assume Kul Tiras will make it's comeback or return in a Maelstrom/Sea Expansion. Together will Plunder Island, the bloodsails, Naz'jatr, Azshara, Tel'Abim etc it got plenty of new zones.
    Zandalar too, and hopefully Crestfall.

Dare I say that when Kul Tiras and the Zandalar tribes are added to the game that we will see sub-races added? Kul Tiras and Zandalar for the Human and Trolls and then others for the rest of the races perhaps? Would make a bit of sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont understand this either.

And that bloody goblin cannon in Azshara better get fucked up by the Skybreaker during the first day in Cataclysm.
    destroy the cannon and HOPEFULLY horde fanboys will stop spamming the forums about that silly cannon...plz blizZ make it happen!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    destroy the cannon and HOPEFULLY horde fanboys will stop spamming the forums about that silly cannon...plz blizZ make it happen!
    shut it ally fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Laukkanen View Post
    Dare I say that when Kul Tiras and the Zandalar tribes are added to the game that we will see sub-races added? Kul Tiras and Zandalar for the Human and Trolls and then others for the rest of the races perhaps? Would make a bit of sense.
    I'd love that, but it seems somewhat unlikely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    shut it ally fanboy
    ... well technically if i still "shut it" I can still type you know. It's not like I'm talking...I'm typing.

looks like --someone-- got quite furious over the destruction of cannon here... and it's not me.

... well technically if i still "shut it" I can still type you know. It's not like I'm talking...I'm typing.

looks like --someone-- got quite furious over the destruction of cannon here... and it's not me.
    Shut it, as in shut your computer down. Ally fanboy.

I play alliance and even I think you sound stupid.
    Learn to spell and stop spamming irrelevant nonsense in topics that have nothing to do with this cannon.
    And grow up.

2 expansions later and I'm still wondering, man.

Holy thread Necro batman

Dont bump 5 YEAR OLD THREADS!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't necro 5 year old threads