Question Prot Warrior t10/trinket gear question

OK, I have 2 pieces of t10/t9 on my warrior with enough FE for 2 more pieces (156) this will ofc allow me to get the 4piece stat bonus on the tier set BUT would it be better to get the 60 FE trinket and one piece of t10 instead.

Deleted
    Wearing an odd number of a set is usually just bad, and the T10 4-set bonus is great.

Get the armor trinket for Triumphs, The Black Heart from ToC5 or the Battlemaster trinket from ToC25. Or, if possible, the trinkets from Sindragosa/Putricide.

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamC View Post
    OK, I have 2 pieces of t10/t9 on my warrior with enough FE for 2 more pieces (156) this will ofc allow me to get the 4piece stat bonus on the tier set BUT would it be better to get the 60 FE trinket and one piece of t10 instead.
    It's really hard to give feedback w/o having an armory to scroll through. What levels are your tier parts? What do you currently have equipped?
    Trinkets/tier10 might not be the best upgrades for you and this is something we cant know w/o seeing your armory.

Here is the link. I am not intending to run higher raids and instances just interested in the best use of my Frost Emblems really.

Trenchfoot

Even if you dont want to use him as a raid character, try to get the reputation ring at least. On my realm there are "lets waste our ID on Tuesday"-Raids that kill the first 4 bosses. Its easy. It does not take that much time, it give frost emblems, reputation and maybe good items. Think about it ;-)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

After seeing your armory i would say t10 all the way ! You already got 2 good trinkets. The Key is awesome but it can wait another 7/14 days. On the other hand you are probably gonna fall in love with the 4p bonus, which is basically a excellent trinket itself.

Cheers !

Tnx guys, I'll do as sugested I think. Ashen rep for the ring and the another 2 pieces of t10. Once again thank you for your help.