Page 1 of 3
LastLast

HELP my guilds fury warrior BLOWS

I am looking for some funny MS paint drawings for rotations for a fury warrior...I remember seeing a few a long time ago but I was not able to google them.

I am also looking for a good guide to fury to give to our baddie warrior...any help?? 7.5k dps on Saurfang 25 with only dmg on Saurfang and 25% buff is horrible......

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like my guilds old fury warrior.

Basically you mash Bloodthirst and Whirlwind off CD, spam the living shit out of heroic strike, and hit slam only when WW and BT is on CD.

I know it isnt hard to be fury for PvE though he thinks he is god... so I am getting proof so I dont look like an ass on out guild forums.

Anyhow back to raid break is up. Please post up more I need this badly haha

So (s)he blows?

I don't see any problem here..

WW > BT > instant Slam all while hitting HS if you are over 70 rage and pop reck/DW/BR on CD
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here for the visual learners:

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusmode View Post

^^^^^^ THIS. This is all I do when I raid.

Quote Originally Posted by herpecin View Post
    WW > BT > instant Slam all while hitting HS if you are over 70 rage and pop reck/DW/BR on CD
    Bloodthirst comes first, then Whirlwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Bloodthirst comes first, then Whirlwind.
    this right here is a case in point in how a warrior can start blowing. always whrilwind first, then bloodthirst.

Quote Originally Posted by slimj091 View Post
    this right here is a case in point in how a warrior can start blowing. always whrilwind first, then bloodthirst.
    No. Don't hate 'cause you do things differently. It matters ALOT on how long the fight lasts if it lasts short you start with Whirlwind, if it lasts long you start with BT.

Quote Originally Posted by papaya View Post
    I am looking for some funny MS paint drawings for rotations for a fury warrior...I remember seeing a few a long time ago but I was not able to google them.

I am also looking for a good guide to fury to give to our baddie warrior...any help?? 7.5k dps on Saurfang 25 with only dmg on Saurfang and 25% buff is horrible......
    Armoury? Yes 7.5 in 25 with 25% buff is poor but lets see what tools he has to work with and what he's doing wrong with his set-up. More often than not that's the problem rather than rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusmode View Post

Look at all the unused space. Put some more HS in there.

Don't forget your CD's!

Death Wish, Berserker Rage, Recklessness. Should be hitting these every time they are up.

Orc Racial if your an Orc.

But on a serious note, have we yet established whether or not your guild's fury warrior's problem is his gear or not? Is he hit capped (like thats hard as fury, lol) is he armor pen capped?
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2010-07-14 at 10:36 AM.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2016-05-11 at 08:32 AM.

WW > BT > Slam Proc. A lot of people make two common mistakes.

1.) They use slam procs before WW or BT because they don't want to "lose" a proc. It's a minor dps loss.
    2.) They use BT before WW. WW comes first.

1) Is he getting Windfury/Icy Talons from the raid? If not, that is a major dent in his DPS. Less White Damage, and less rage to use abilities.

2) If he has them, he needs to macro his DPS Racial Cooldowns and possibly trinkets into his Bloodthirst Button. I am an engineer, so I also have my glove enchant in my macro (/use 10). This is most likely minor, since few if any DPS trinkets in ICC are on activation. Here's the macro I generally use.

#showtooltip Bloodthirst
    /run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX","0")
    /cast Berserking
    /use 10
    /use 13
    /use 14
    /run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX","1")
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    /cast Bloodthirst

3) Don't save 2 and 3 minutes cooldowns for the 20% push. He can use his cooldowns 2 or 3 times in the fight if he uses them early, and when they are available.

4) Do you have a Prot Warrior Tanking? If not, either he needs to keep sunders up, which will hurt his DPS a little bit, or he needs to get a rogue to do it. But this will increase the raid's DPS.

5) Is he gearing correctly? Is he gemming for Armor Pen, yet only has 50-60%? Or maybe he should be gemming Armor Pen, but is still using Str Gems.

6) Is he often rage capped, or rage starved? That would give clues on whether he possibly hits too many buttons or not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorajan View Post
    Look at all the unused space. Put some more HS in there.
    Agreed this is the standard fury rotation, I insert my nose at the leftmost Bloodthirst button on pull then flop my head to the side until my cheeks trigger WW buttons, and reverse. You forgot Deathwish to buttons F1-F4, those you trigger with your left fist or a cat that you place ontop of the keyboard mid fight.

actually you're wrong. bloodthirst has a shorter cooldown which is why you ALLWAYS use it first.
    seriously read EJ before you think you are even relatively good at this game

This right here is how a fury warrior starts losing DPS.

Our hardest hitting ability is WW currently. I doubt that's any contest. However, this is PvE not PvP. We don't care about your highest single ability, we like highest damage per GCD.

In a standard rotation of 8 seconds, you use WW once and BT Twice. Therefore, your WW would have to do double the damage of your BT for it to be equal. I don't know about you, but my WW doesn't do double my BT damage.

Damn, I got fury as off-off spec and I know BT should be in front of WW why aren't you reading up on your main spec?

This is why we can't have nice things.