Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    WW has twice the cooldown of BT.
    So to justify beginning with WW you need it to do twice the damage of BT.
    WW doesn't even come close to twice BT's damage even in BiS.
    BT >> WW Is supported by Elitistjerks for a reason.

I do agree on you that the poster you have quoted looked at his WWmh only. Because I do that on my warrior with 95%arp and Icc10/25 gear.
    You didn't read my original post did you? You just stated everything I said.

and @Devlin, although I agree with you, that doesn't really explain why. That's like saying the Earth is round because I was told it was, not because we can circle the world or we have pictures from space or we have rotation, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Purelybetter View Post
    You didn't read my original post did you? You just stated everything I said.

and @Devlin, although I agree with you, that doesn't really explain why. That's like saying the Earth is round because I was told it was, not because we can circle the world or we have pictures from space or we have rotation, etc.
    Yes, sorry for that, now read your first post. My bad.

But, how do you want to prove that BT > WW if most of your audience does not understand the math behind it?

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2016-05-11 at 08:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesusmode View Post
    Here for the visual learners:

Haha, this was my vanilla interface! *nostalgia*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigadiddle View Post
    main thing, what are his weapons like?
    Round and colourful?

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya

I didnt wanna link but he shows up to all raids and is a fun guy to have. Just really needs to pick it up in my opinion. Like I said he is one of those cool funny always shows up guys. What does he need to do?? So I can help him out
    You sir, are your guilds cutthroat bitch, dont act like you care, you just wanna get back at him! What did he do? Embarrass you infront of your other guildmates? I bet his ego is getting on your nerves, isnt it? Just admit that you want him out of the guild! xD (hence the irony in your first post :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by papaya
    I am looking for some funny MS paint drawings for rotations for a fury warrior...

PS. not to mention the title of your thread.

Simon lights up what ability to smack - easier than faceroll imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckers View Post
    Well tbh my guilds fury Warrior blows too... but shes a girl so im enjoying it

you know.. lewts for kinks kinda deal
    She's probably fat.

Just sayin'