resto druid primary ability

The front page says that swiftmend will be the resto druids primary ability for choosing to be resto at level 10... but why is it still in the tree? is this just a glitch?

I think that somewhere some wires got crossed i am not putting in faith in any of this information tonight maybe by tomorrow night more will be fully revealed

I'm betting Swiftmend is the primary talent, since that is more official, and the talent tree either hasn't been updated in Beta at all... or the talent tree calculators here haven't been updated yet. In any case, the calculators here do not yet match what we know to be true, so give them a couple days. It was a huge patch.

My money is on ToL being the resto ability since it is no longer in the current talent tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerelli View Post
    My money is on ToL being the resto ability since it is no longer in the current talent tree.
    It is there at the bottom. And no, ToL will not be the resto ability since the official announcement says it will be Swiftmend.

10+ Year Old Account
    It may be a big from either side. I think things are changing so quickly things are getting mixed up somewhere.

It's looks like SM will be the official lvl 10 ability so it's probably the tree not updated.

I feel like us (Resto Druids) drew the short straw again. We got shafted hard core this x-pac.

Quote Originally Posted by qtzirl View Post
    I feel like us (Resto Druids) drew the short straw again. We got shafted hard core this x-pac.
    Again? We've always been in a pretty good place and it has only gotten better since Vanilla.

It's beta. This tree is just a condensed version of our current one. If these trees were to stay then those who got shafted most are honestly Retri paladins, their 31-pointer doesn't even do anything. :P

I dont know about that. I miss Vanilla druid heals. Were we as powerfull as we are now? No way. But then again put a 60 vs an 80 today lol. Granted I miss a lot about Vanilla other than just druids

Going back to tree form, I just feel that they arnt selling me on this form. A lot of people are saying its like the lock form, but I remember when people weren't even specing into it because it sucked so bad lol. I'm just hoping it comes out right.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDes View Post
    I disagree
    I think everyone drew straws of equal shortness.
    How do you figure?

How do you figure?
    look through some of the other classes changes/talent trees and you will see that druids aren't the only ones getting hosed. then again "its still beta" so just let it play out for a little bit.

Last beta, skills and talents were being added/subtracted on an almost daily basis so there is still a ton of time for things to work themselves out.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Care to explain this? =) Then we might try guess the reasoning and prove you wrong. Simply saying "Because Treeform is not permanent and it reduce healing done" is not enough. Blizz can buff the basic heals in relative level so that actual tree-form healing is much more than it is now.

Druid trees are not done yet. What you are seeing is merely a shortened and condensed version of the current trees. Do not draw any conclusions from this, they will be wrong.

We probably won't see proper talent trees for druids until at least the next build, just ignore them for now.

I dont know about that. I miss Vanilla druid heals. Were we as powerfull as we are now? No way. But then again put a 60 vs an 80 today lol. Granted I miss a lot about Vanilla other than just druids

Going back to tree form, I just feel that they arnt selling me on this form. A lot of people are saying its like the lock form, but I remember when people weren't even specing into it because it sucked so bad lol. I'm just hoping it comes out right.
    So you liked your single button healing rotation?

Druids are getting a lot of love. Moonkins, kitties and bears more than trees, but they're making sure we're using all of our heals effectively. I'm happy. I'm envious of holy priests who get to use all of their abilities, where 80% of our healing is done by either procs or Rejuv/WG.