Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I remember when the boat from the wetlands ended up in redridge mountains. Actually I just heard about that once.

When 80 naxx felt cool (I was a wrath newbie).

Quote Originally Posted by agelos View Post
    I remember when there was another thread about it.
    I remember, the fact that the search tool is broken.

You seriously expect him to look through all the pages to check if there was a thread about this already?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleina View Post
    When 80 naxx felt cool (I was a wrath newbie).
    Doesn't count
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when AV battles lasted for days and you could summon bosses to fight for you.

When getting an epic made you go OMG.
    When an entire raid went crazy because a binding dropped in MC.
    I remember thinking how bad naxx 80 was, I had more trouble in naxx 60 at level 70 in t4/t5 geared groups.
    5 and 10mans actually had some difficulty (UBRS 10man).
    I remember people telling me you need to be prot specced and tank geared to tank heroics - wait that was 2 days ago. Funny cause ive done heaps of heroics on a fury warrior or ret pally.

I remember when... I remember I remember when I lost my mind. Woooaaaaaooooh
    Top 10 Reasons to be Interested in Guild Wars 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBC_ig73aMs

Quote Originally Posted by Dosa View Post
    I remember when AV battles lasted for days and you could summon bosses to fight for you.
    I remember when warsong gulch would last for like 2 hours cause some asshole would glitch up the wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when it was an epic battle to get to the highest level(level 60)!

I remember when SS vs TM was the place to be.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

I remember when killing one mob with a druid would equal half a dozen using another class.

I remember spending hours upon hours on the epic Southshore vs Tarren Mill battleground

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember Blessing of Salvation..

That'd still be awesome at some bosses.

i remember when the game was not full of drooling retards

I remember when you had to make your own group for instances, and if it wasn't the daily, it took an hour to make a group.

lolool
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck
    If they do incorporate Worgen and Goblins as playable races it will be the last straw. I've let my children play this (somewhat evil) game in my Christian household for long enough. These changes will bring a whole new level of evil and Satanism that I can't stand by and let my kids experience. I will be cancelling.