Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Typhoon was only fun when it knocked people off mounts. Now it's just lame.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

I liked typhoon because it was a unique skill long range cone attack that did decent damage and always proced natures grace for me, and id like to know what has become of it.

Looking like a fat owl-chicken is a small downside for blowing everything in a 30 yards radius instantly on a one minute cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    i love the boomkin form

but i want it to be updated i mean they did a sick job on cats and bears

i also want some more gear to apear to make lvl differnce visible

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't touch my chicken! I'm hoping it's in the lvl10 happybox.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Looking like a fat owl-chicken is a small downside for blowing everything in a 30 yards radius instantly on a one minute cooldown.
    Blowing everything in a 30y radius eh? Bet your parents are proud

On topic though: Don't you dare remove my chicken form

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    While this is a first pass on all of the talent trees, death knight, druid, paladin, warlock, Arcane mage, and Assassination rogue trees are not as far along as other specializations.
    Also

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Tree is definitely at the bottom of Restoration. We are experimenting between Moonkin Form and Starsurge being the level 10 bonus (the other will be the first active ability in the talent tree).

If you notice, the trees aren't updated with the new talents yet so I am sure they will put Moonkin somewhere there, or unlock it once you hit the tree mastery thing? Once you get the mastery, you can learn the form from your trainer or something -I don't know but sounds reasonable, if it's not on the talent tree itself. I doubt they will remove the form as they would have to kind of tweak how balance survives in combat versus melee (isn't the armor kind of to help in PvP?)

I would hate having to see a giant chicken owl bear man virtually all the time from 10-85. I'm a fan of boomkin form IF I don't have to see it all the time. I wish they'd put it on a cooldown like they did with ToL.

Moonkin form is mastery spell you gain at level 10 once you pick balance tree. Read more carefully next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLeetPawner
    The only reason there arent UD Palas. is because... RETBULL GIEFZ WINGZ!

Quote Originally Posted by Yaxamp View Post
    Moonkin form is mastery spell you gain at level 10 once you pick balance tree. Read more carefully next time.
    just wanted to say that :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid - Balance
    Can take on the form of a powerful Moonkin, balancing the power of Arcane and Nature magic to destroy enemies at a distance.

* Starsurge
    * Balance Druid (pushback reduction on balance spells)

Currently Moonkin is a level 40 trainable ability and typhoon will be a trainable ability aswell for all classes.