Thread: Its... ALIVE!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    He does. For some reason the point he put into divine illumination isn't in.
    you must choose 1 Spec to put 31 points in and you can specc the other remaining points after that, from what I have read

15+ Year Old Account
    why are all the other cata specific threads locked, but not this one? Is this cata discussion, or pally? It think some of these locked threads should be opened. I think this is specific enough to warrant its own space, not in some other 20 page giant thread.

on topic, This is currently how i play in 2v2 arena. It works some of the time to finish off someone. But theres a talent in there that will make us hit capped via spirit, which is very juicy!

Lots of people are posting 30/5/6 specs, those wont work, they said we have to take 31 points before getting to use another tree. Also the tool tip for the 31 point holy talent is totally unfinished. its doesn't have a duration on the crit buff. I doubt it raises your crit change by %30 every 3 minuets and never falls off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyan421 View Post
    why are all the other cata specific threads locked, but not this one? Is this cata discussion, or pally? It think some of these locked threads should be opened. I think this is specific enough to warrant its own space, not in some other 20 page giant thread.
    When the time comes for specific discussions, threads will be allowed to stay "outside" the spec topics (Info on GAnK, as an example).

However, since "a lot" of these talents are already "scrapped", builds posted here are already no good and won't exist outside the current Beta Build.

the biggest problem with this that i see is it wont work against classes that don't need a lot of debuffs on the target and don't hit you as much as say a rogue or enhance shaman. classes that hit harder not faster. im looking at specifically ele shammies and boomkins. both of them would likely be able to tear this spec apart.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xunae View Post
    the biggest problem with this that i see is it wont work against classes that don't need a lot of debuffs on the target and don't hit you as much as say a rogue or enhance shaman. classes that hit harder not faster. im looking at specifically ele shammies and boomkins. both of them would likely be able to tear this spec apart.
    Shaman: Flame Shock (Or w/e shock there is) They might have totems down that have a debuff you might be able to cleanse.

Boomkin: Insect Swarm, Moonfire, they have quite a few new things from their talents I've seen. Haven't looked all that much.

---------- Post added 2010-07-15 at 11:27 PM ----------

I see a problem with the fact that blizz said that they were going to make dispelling more tactical not something you spam. That mean's more mana cost is there really a way to counter going oom? In Wrath pallies never run out but in cata it could be an entirely different story[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Overwelm; 2010-07-15 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Double post
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Demonology Warlock = Beast Mastery Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Certin View Post
    Funny ... I've never seen a hunter transform into a huge ass gorilla and come and roflstomp ur ass.