Thread: new map

10+ Year Old Account

new map

Just wondering if these islands are actually who they are, they seem to be what i have put on the map, but kezan i have a felling it will be used in a latter xpac ...and it may be a bit bigger when we get to the other parts of it rather than just the volcano and bilgewater port.

Profound scholar and master in lore in the high degree of Titan origins and the old god mythology....Lol jokes

10+ Year Old Account
    (Left to Right)Tel Abim, Zandalar, and not sure.
    "I intend to live forever."

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trade Prince View Post
    Just wondering if these islands are actually who they are, they seem to be what i have put on the map, but kezan i have a felling it will be used in a latter xpac ...and it may be a bit bigger when we get to the other parts of it rather than just the volcano and bilgewater port.
    You've probably got it right. I doubt they'd have put Tel'Abim, Zandalar and the Broken Isles in to the Cataclysm client, especially since those zones are where the Lost Isles and Kezan should be. (Tol Barad was moved out of Baradin Bay so that might be it.)

10+ Year Old Account
    no those are all on the live map lol... people have bad memories,

& Aegithedas is right btw

10+ Year Old Account
    Well al three zones have maps and they need a place where people can find them i thought it would be most logical for them to be these places. also like kul tiras blizzard has stated some islands have been moved due to the world moving and some changed forever ,for latter expansions and etc no doubt .

Profound scholar and master in lore in the high degree of Titan origins and the old god mythology....Lol jokes

What I'm wondering about is the fact that there's now a separate zone south of Silithus and west of Uldum.

"That's AQ," you say. Yes, but what's going to be there?

The fact that the "missing" part of Quel'Thalas suddenly showed up also has me excited.
    Last edited by Spooty; 2010-07-14 at 06:51 AM.

SOOOOO thats the place where they got those damn bananas from!

10+ Year Old Account
    At the moment the AQ zones have an old ruined looking aq like ZG in STV and the other place has an invisible wall and untextured nothingness.