Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I must admit I don;t like the new trees espially the new trees and there is really no choices to be made in them since there is so little choice anyway.

I am disapointed we still get 10% dmaage penatly on titans grip.

I am also diapointed that they make a talent to allow dual wielding of 1 handers to be equal because it will not be balanced, 1 will be better than the other and don't want ot feel gimped because I picked wrong weapon class or having to respec consatnly or having to roll on every weapon i see just in case.

Warrior since beginning of BC here, I realize things are gonna change but it's looking rough atm. However I'm so happy to have 1h DW coming back, brings back fond memories of raiding in BC. Also, gushing wounds was a brilliant talent to keep warriors from being kited (mostly from those slippery frost mages) and I hope it comes back.

Hell I'm gonna start leveling my warrior again just because of this. I'm going to go back to prot as well! Beta, subject to change, yadda yadda. Looks cool to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabuza View Post
    I would go outside but the sun is out there right now
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Guys, we can autoshot while moving.

Whatever else they do, doesn't matter <3

So I read through the three pages, and I failed to see WHAT is gimping us to hell and beyond. Any future-predicting genious care to enlighten me? Was hardly anything that pointed out WHAT was being big bad nerfs, only... "there IS NERFS!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Please enlighten us what your contribution is to making WoW a better game?

I hate to break it to you but this is what game-forums are meant for. Providing game-feedback and discussing issues.

"STFU its BETA" responses help no one, even Ghostcrawler said that.

On Topic: I'm not sure which talent-trees you looked at but the ones I'm seeing have an even stronger self-healing component for Arms Warriors. Field Dressing + Second Wind + Bloodcraze are all accessible for Arms and should amount to quite a bit of self-healing.

I can't comment on how all the mechanics will work out or even how much damage each specc will be doing but these talent-trees look a lot better than f.e. Priests.
    I know just saying it's beta doesn't help, but this post talks about the trees as if they are said in stone, which isn't true. I didn't say stfu either. I just said that it's beta and it's subject to change, which I felt the OP didn't realize from his post. I am not at fault for correcting his conveyed assumption that the current released trees are final.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Well I haven't experimented with the other trees, but ive been mainspec prot since day 1 and this prot tree is mildly interesting, and i must admit I especially like blood and thunder, but it lacks any kind of decision making. The best spec is fairly obvious except for 1 or two points, and any prot warrior who is worth a damn will all have the same build as it currently stands, I guarantee it.

That is in reference to Boss tanking. Its arguable that Sweep and clear is better for instance tanking than shield specialization, but if it really is, not by much.

Basically there are the talents that are worth a crap and those that are completely useless - the reduced number of talents have made all the decisions for us.

you mad bro? just wait for release brah. chill brah

disarm + fear - cancelled ,arms PvP - nerved, arms PvE - cancelled , Fury PvP - buffed , Fury PvE buffed ---> warrior is just Fury atm in Beta ... Sometimes i think people at bliz office are simply retarded when it comes to keeping the uniqueness of a specc .. they are so focused on balancing everything that they forget what really made a specc fun to play...They keep nerfing the specc that seriously needs a buff instead .. they shouldnt listen to kiddie QQ that much , but think by themselfes before they Fuck up all that makes my warrior my favourite toon ...Blizz is bringing Kommunism in Wow , making the classes a equally boring collective ...

Quote Originally Posted by EredarEin View Post
    Well I haven't experimented with the other trees, but ive been mainspec prot since day 1 and this prot tree is mildly interesting, and i must admit I especially like blood and thunder, but it lacks any kind of decision making. The best spec is fairly obvious except for 1 or two points, and any prot warrior who is worth a damn will all have the same build as it currently stands, I guarantee it.

That is in reference to Boss tanking. Its arguable that Sweep and clear is better for instance tanking than shield specialization, but if it really is, not by much.

Basically there are the talents that are worth a crap and those that are completely useless - the reduced number of talents have made all the decisions for us.

This is my problem with the new trees, they are boring with little choice.

Quote Originally Posted by RazumiMS View Post
    disarm + fear - cancelled ,arms PvP - nerved, arms PvE - cancelled , Fury PvP - buffed , Fury PvE buffed ---> warrior is just Fury atm in Beta ... Sometimes i think people at bliz office are simply retarded when it comes to keeping the uniqueness of a specc .. they are so focused on balancing everything that they forget what really made a specc fun to play...They keep nerfing the specc that seriously needs a buff instead .. they shouldnt listen to kiddie QQ that much , but think by themselfes before they Fuck up all that makes my warrior my favourite toon ...Blizz is bringing Kommunism in Wow , making the classes a equally boring collective ...
    You're a moron. However, you did touch on one good point and that was that Blizzard has no idea how to balance two tree's that have the same goal in mind - in this case, both fury and arms are mDPS spec's that achieve the same goal in slightly different ways.

Taking PvP tools away from our lifelong PvP tree and making them only accessible by another is a bad move. If they want to buff Fury PvP they need to find a way to do it that doesn't involve taking away an invaluable tool from another tree.

But until they fill out the talent trees it really is hard to say too much else. Obviously they're not complete, obviously things are going to change, and obviously no matter what warriors are going to suck for the first portion of the expansion and then be great the second half (assuming you have a girl or gay friend who has a healing character.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Arms will be trash the first few months of the xpack, like every single xpack, and maybe
    Beta is exactly the best time to voice your opinion on something that is about to come out, after its released ITS TOO LATE, so STFU with that, kthxbye.
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.